• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awesome Bride! Question About Guest/Host Special

In summary, the bride has selected some of the best items we have to offer for her bridal shower, and has picked a ton of cookware, stoneware, knives, etc. However, she has not selected the host and guest special peices - the Large Bar Pan and Deep Covered Baker. You can offer her the opportunity to purchase these at 60% off, or adjust the guest special for her other peices.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm working on a bridal shower for two weeks away. I was going over the gift list, this bride has selected some of the best items we have to offer! She has picked a ton of cookware, stoneware, knives, etc! I really hope this goes well for me!

Here's my question, two of the peices of stoneware she picked is the host and guest special: Large Bar Pan and Deep Covered Baker. Do I just let the guest purchase these and then the bride can pick other peices at 60% off? What would you do?

When I had a bridal shower host a few months ago, she had chosen the food chopper as one item on her wish list. I offered her guests the opportunity to buy it for her at the discounted price. It worked out well. The best thing, in this situation, might be to check with the bride to see what she'd like you to do. If she'd like to use the 60% off for other stoneware pieces for herself, then put the other two things on the wish list for her guests to buy for her...if she doesn't want the 60% off items for herself, let her guests purchase those two items for her at a discount.
Sounds like it's going to be a great shower! Good luck!!!

Maybe I'll just prepare for both ways. It's just that I know the bar pan is already 20% off and those are two large items that would go towards her show total.

I wish I had of saw this last night! UH! I thought the DCB was not part of the host special since it is "glazed." I told my host it was not available at 60% off. I submitted her show last night.

I did not look at the host flyer good enough apparently.

jrstephens said:
I wish I had of saw this last night! UH! I thought the DCB was not part of the host special since it is "glazed." I told my host it was not available at 60% off. I submitted her show last night.

I did not look at the host flyer good enough apparently.

You can always do an adjustment afterwards for one of the products she choose at 60% off.

wadesgirl said:
You can always do an adjustment afterwards for one of the products she choose at 60% off.

I will probably offer that to her. I know she does not realize it was part of the special since I told her it was not, so, I am the only one that knows I messed up. The only thing is I think she would have put her rectangle stone on her 20% discount as a guest special and got both stones and now she will have to exchange it.

Maybe I will have a left over host special I can offer her and she can get both. She will just know the warranty will not transfer if not ordered in her name is the only thing.

I wonder if I called HO if they could change the HS and then put the rect stone on as a guest special too.

1. What is the Awesome Bride! Question About Guest/Host Special?

The Awesome Bride! Question About Guest/Host Special is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that is designed specifically for brides-to-be who are hosting a party with their friends and family. It includes exclusive discounts and perks for both the bride and her guests.

2. How do I qualify for the Awesome Bride! Question About Guest/Host Special?

To qualify for the Awesome Bride! Question About Guest/Host Special, you must be a bride-to-be who is hosting a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least four purchasing guests. The party must also be scheduled within 30 days of the bride's wedding date.

3. What are the perks of the Awesome Bride! Question About Guest/Host Special for the bride?

The bride will receive a 20% discount on all of her purchases, as well as a free gift and free shipping on her order. She will also earn additional rewards based on the total sales from her party, which she can use towards her own purchases.

4. What are the perks of the Awesome Bride! Question About Guest/Host Special for the guests?

The guests will receive a 15% discount on their purchases at the party. They will also have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from the party.

5. How long is the Awesome Bride! Question About Guest/Host Special available?

The Awesome Bride! Question About Guest/Host Special is available for a limited time only and may vary by location. It is important to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pletcherdee