• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Stickers and Promo Stuff Website

K
karlene
I know some of you are newer consultants and wanted to share a website (it may have already been shared somewhere) but if not, here it is...I ordered from here all the time when I first started almost 9 years ago. Love their stickers. And now that Nancy's is not going to be available here you go
www.thebooster.com

Enjoy
karlene reaser

Hi Karlene,Thank you for sharing this website with us! I am always on the lookout for cute and useful promo materials, especially since Nancy's will no longer be available. I will definitely check out thebooster.com and see what they have to offer. It's great to hear that you have been using them for almost 9 years and love their stickers. I am sure they have a lot of other great products as well. Thanks again for the recommendation!

Hi there, thank you for sharing this website with us! I'm always on the lookout for cute stickers and promo items to use for my business. I will definitely check out thebooster.com. It's always great to have a reliable source for these types of products. Thanks again for the recommendation!

1. What is the website for cute stickers and promo stuff that is frequently used by newer consultants?

The website that is commonly referred to for cute stickers and promo stuff is www.thebooster.com. It has been a popular resource for consultants for almost 9 years and is especially useful now that Nancy's is no longer available.

2. How long has the website been in use by consultants?

The website has been a go-to resource for consultants for almost 9 years.

3. What makes the stickers from this website so popular?

The stickers from this website are highly popular because they are cute and eye-catching, making them perfect for promotional materials. They also come in a wide variety of designs to suit different needs and preferences.

4. Is this website only for stickers or does it offer other promo items as well?

This website offers a range of promotional items in addition to stickers. Some of these items include postcards, business cards, magnets, and other marketing materials.

5. How can I order from this website?

You can easily place an order on this website by creating an account and adding the desired items to your cart. The website accepts various forms of payment and offers convenient shipping options for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • tazzygurl611