• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newlywed Selling Pampered Chef Inventory - Best Offer Accepted!

, the stickers are still available, but the aprons and crate are not. Anything else left?No, everything else is still available for sale.
tazzygurl611
Hey everyone,
A lot has changed in my life... im a newlywed learning to adjust with military life with my husband and officer in US ARMY. Due to the increasing needs at my "other job" and as a wife, i am quiting the business.

I have a lot of inventory I would like to sell. I would like to sell it as one whole unit, ill eat the cost of s& H if that happens. Please give me your best offer...

Stickers:

2 sheets "Outside Orders add up" - Pink

9 packs/400+ stickers Pampered Chef Rd/White Round Logo

27 stickers "Read Carefully.. go over" Yellow with Ice Cream logo

4 packs/ 200 stickers "Attendance is the key to success" multi color

11 sheets/ 160 stickers " Look inside, gather 6 orders= free item"

13 packs/ 700 stickers " I love referrals"

4 packs/ 200 stickers: " Success is only 40 invites away"

UNOPENED PACKS OF:

Large Checkered Labels, Door Hangers, Ren Flag for Pens

*** All Stickers from Nancy's

1 Pampered Chef Reciepe for Sucess Binder with Inserts

17 Pampered Chef Folders with logo on front

200 Pampered Chef postcard invitaition: "Your invited to a cooking show"

120 Pampered Chef postcard invitations: "Hope you join the fuN"

Pampered Chef Rewards Brochure.

Pampered Chef CD "Get Started with PC"

Pampered Partner CD

Spring into Sucess DVD- 2006

First Kitchen Show Video (unopened)

Cucina Italiania s/s 2006 table display

f/w 2005 table display

Show and Sell 2006 DVD

2 packs Twixit Combo Pack

4 Seasons Best s/s 2006

1 Seasons Best f/w 2005

20 Receipe cards for Caprese Mini Sandwiches

20 Cards for Profiterole Puffs

20 receipe cards for Quick Chicken Primavara Risottio

1 Pad- Thanks for joining us at the show

Recruiting Brochures

100- Pampered Partner Computer Sales Receipt

30 - Super Starter Brochures

3- Kitchen Consultant Agree/Kit Order form

6- Gift certificate Order Forms

40- Its Show time host planners

20- Wedding Registry Brochures

Carbon Forms for guest and host, itemized list.

Apron

Crate

I would like to sell all these items in one boxed lot. If able to do that, i will cover S & H. I will take best offer... please email me at my address:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Jennifer Miller

If you do not get buyer for the whole lot, I would love to know how much you would just sale the lot of stickers for.

I am looking at $50 for the whole lot-- or best offer. It is alot of stuff individually for me to sell of... but if i don't get enough offers, i will sell off individually. Ill be taking offers until Sept 18, 2006. if interested please email me. [email protected]

Last edited:
What kind of bids are you getting now.... I will be starting in October.. and maybe interested.

anything left?

Is everything still up for sale. anything left

Jennifer,
I'll give you $40 for all if it is still available!!!
Let me know ASAP

I'll give you $60.00 if it is still available

ASAP

Janet

What is the process for selling Pampered Chef inventory as a newlywed?

The process for selling Pampered Chef inventory as a newlywed is simple. First, gather all of your inventory and take inventory of what you have. Then, decide on a price for each item or bundle of items. Next, take clear and attractive photos of your inventory. Finally, post your inventory for sale on websites or social media platforms, and be open to accepting the best offer.

What are the benefits of selling Pampered Chef inventory as a newlywed?

Selling Pampered Chef inventory as a newlywed has several benefits. It allows you to declutter and make extra money while starting your new life together. It also gives you the opportunity to share quality kitchen products with others and potentially build a customer base for future sales. Additionally, selling your inventory can help you earn back some of the initial investment you made in your Pampered Chef business.

How can I determine the value of my Pampered Chef inventory?

To determine the value of your Pampered Chef inventory, research the current prices for similar products on the market. You can also take into consideration the condition of your items, how long you have had them, and any special offers or discounts you may be willing to offer. It may also be helpful to consult with other Pampered Chef consultants or a Pampered Chef representative for guidance.

What is the best way to market my Pampered Chef inventory for sale?

There are several ways to market your Pampered Chef inventory for sale. You can post on websites or social media platforms, such as Facebook Marketplace or Instagram. You can also reach out to family, friends, and acquaintances who may be interested in purchasing your products. Additionally, you can participate in local craft fairs or events to showcase and sell your inventory.

Are there any restrictions or guidelines for selling Pampered Chef inventory as a newlywed?

While there are no specific restrictions or guidelines for selling Pampered Chef inventory as a newlywed, it is important to follow all applicable laws and regulations. This includes accurately describing your products, ensuring they are safe for use, and following any tax laws for selling products. It is also important to be transparent and honest with potential buyers about the condition and pricing of your inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tazzygurl611
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tazzygurl611
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies