• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Customer Connection Online Training Courses

Holy Crap! That's awesome!!!! I have 1 TL and 2 SCs. Just need to get some of my TL's peeps to recruit! Keep me posted!!!
finley1991
are up on the Online Training Center!

This part of CC is going to be really great for us!!!! :D

Going to take it now...Thanks!

I LOVE IT!! I took the essentials course and now taking the leader course. When does this go into effect? I want it NOW!

HAHA! Me too!April 13th. They need to finalize March and do a run-through and then we are up and running!I'm so excited too because I'm hoping it will help us not overlook anything!!!(Can you tell I love systems and routine?) :)

finley1991 said:
HAHA! Me too!

April 13th. They need to finalize March and do a run-through and then we are up and running!

I'm so excited too because I'm hoping it will help us not overlook anything!!!

(Can you tell I love systems and routine?) :)

Me too! I totally am going to feel organized in this new system. I took both courses and can't wait for it.....Thanks Colleen!

Happy to help! ;)

finley1991 said:
Happy to help! ;)

I know you are! Hey is your mom coming with you to conference this year? R we going to sit next to each other at career club?

pampmomof3 said:
I know you are! Hey is your mom coming with you to conference this year? R we going to sit next to each other at career club?

Yes and Yes! She is coming so she can see me walk as at least an Advanced Director! ;)

finley1991 said:
Yes and Yes! She is coming so she can see me walk as at least an Advanced Director! ;)

What? R u serious? I had no idea!! My team doesn't come close to making $4k let alone $12k!!! :cry:

Congrats Colleen!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm not there yet... that is my goal! I'll keep you posted!!!

Colleen, my goal is to walk as an advanced director as well- In March, my team did $18,885, and I have one Team leader, and 1 senior consultant.

Mrssyvo said:
In March, my team did $18,885, and I have one Team leader, and 1 senior consultant.

Holy Crap! That's awesome!!!! I have 1 TL and 2 SCs. Just need to get some of my TL's peeps to recruit! :)

Related to Customer Connection Online Training Courses

What are the benefits of taking Customer Connection Online Training Courses?

Customer Connection Online Training Courses offer a convenient and flexible way to learn about our products and business opportunities. You can access the courses anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace. Plus, by completing the courses, you can increase your knowledge and skills, which can lead to better customer satisfaction and potential for higher earnings.

How do I access the Customer Connection Online Training Courses?

To access the courses, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Training" tab. From there, you can select the Customer Connection Online Training Courses and begin learning right away.

Are the Customer Connection Online Training Courses free?

Yes, the courses are completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. We want to provide you with the best resources to help you succeed in your business, without any additional cost.

Do I have to complete the courses in a certain amount of time?

No, there is no time limit for completing the courses. You can take as much time as you need to fully understand the material and complete the quizzes. However, we do recommend completing the courses in a timely manner to stay up-to-date on our products and business practices.

Will I receive any recognition for completing the Customer Connection Online Training Courses?

Yes, upon completing each course, you will receive a certificate of completion that you can proudly display. Additionally, completing the courses can also count towards your annual training requirements for maintaining your consultant status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SUZIEQCONSULTANT