• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coty Fragrance Collection: Free Sample Offer + David Beckham Fragrance Bonus

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: dee16
Views: 58 Replies: 1 http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100127/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100127&source=
* While supplies last. Limit one sample fragrance collection per customer. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Available to U.S. Residents only. You must be 13 years of age or older to receive this sample.
** Only the first 35,000 orders include a Beckham fragrance sample.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

posting on CSI just posted on CS something that I almost put here instead. I went ahead and posted there because I wanted non-directors to benefit from any ideas as well...and for them to see how supportive (I hope) CS can be. (It's in the booking thread)

I know some of us are pretty frustrated with the recent dramas, but I'm not ready to throw in the towel over there (and least not yet).

leggy

I saw it and commented! You'll rock at your show tonight! And I'm with you, I don't think it is all bad, and I know that I've been guilty of my own whiny threads over there too! So I'll apologize now to anyone I may have offended.

Just replied....you will ROCK!

You'll be fine once you get started! Have fun!! :party:

thanks...i'm calmer now that most of my prep is down. will let you know how it goes. :)

Good Luck.

I've missed the drama, what else is new over there? I swear they must get a couple months itch and go crazy. What was it over now (if someone wants to send me a private message)

I spoke with Leggy---before her show---she was very excited----I am sure we will all wait up for her tonight---I am so happy she reached out---
How cute she was going in egged and excited--- ----I told her to try plastic Easter eggs in the rectangular chilazone platter for booking gifts---you could also have a golden egg if you book 3 for the host to have-----that would be a free host special at the 3rd----

Well it went good and not so good. Today ended up being the first real Spring-like day we've had. It was gorgeous. Attendance dropped from the confirmed 16 to 7 people.

Still, I scheduled four cooking shows: two in April, one in early May, and one June-July. I also booked an April catalog show. (And my May host may be interested in the business.)

Sales, including 9 o/o, are now a little over $700 with an estimated 8 orders still coming in. I'd love to help her get over $1000 but not sure that is going to happen. Average outside orders for this show is running about $35.

No complaints! My host was great and so were her guests. The weather just is what it is.

Thank you again for the words of encouragement...they definitely made a difference.

leggy

AWESOME!!!No matter what the sales were, you needed bookings and you GOT THEM! Woohooo!!!

legacypc46 said:
Well it went good and not so good. Today ended up being the first real Spring-like day we've had. It was gorgeous. Attendance dropped from the confirmed 16 to 7 people.

Still, I scheduled four cooking shows: two in April, one in early May, and one June-July. I also booked an April catalog show. (And my May host may be interested in the business.)

Sales, including 9 o/o, are now a little over $700 with an estimated 8 orders still coming in. I'd love to help her get over $1000 but not sure that is going to happen. Average outside orders for this show is running about $35.

No complaints! My host was great and so were her guests. The weather just is what it is.

Thank you again for the words of encouragement...they definitely made a difference.

leggy

That's AWESOMe Leggy!

We knew you'd be fine!!:party:

That's great! Congrats on the sales AND bookings!

WOW! Four Cooking Shows, one Catalog Show, at least $700 in sales and a Host interested in the business. That is one hugely successful show!

Congratulations!

Lisa

Related to Coty Fragrance Collection: Free Sample Offer + David Beckham Fragrance Bonus

1. What is included in the Coty Fragrance Collection free sample offer?

The Coty Fragrance Collection free sample offer includes a sample of various fragrances.

2. How many samples can I receive?

Customers are limited to one sample fragrance collection per person.

3. How long will it take for the sample to be delivered?

Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the sample.

4. Is this offer available to everyone?

This offer is only available to residents of the United States who are 13 years of age or older.

5. What is the bonus offer for the David Beckham fragrance?

The first 35,000 orders will also receive a sample of the David Beckham fragrance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela
  • Admin Greg