• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap ~ Kroger

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 21 Posted By: dee16
Views: 556 Replies: 8 https://secure.startsampling.com/sm/100143/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100142&source=More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

ISO Hospitality in Los Lunas/Albuquerque NM areaI am searching for Hospitality for a new Consultant who sold over $1000 in first 20 days! She is fired up and would be an asset to any group! The person PC gave me won't return my calls. Thanks! Darla

I wish I knew someone in that area for you. BUt, did you know you can call HO back and ask for a new one? You can only request one a day, but I've had to request a different one if the person doesn't return my calls. Plus I would hope the HO would want to know if someone isn't returning calls and returning the favor of hospitality.

Thanks! I did call them back and got the same one, so now I will call back tomorrow and try again. BTW, I did let them know about the non-response.

Uh oh, I wonder if there just aren't many directors in that area. I hope the same one doesn't keep coming up! Good luck!

1. What is Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap?

Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap is a personal care product that is designed to cleanse and deodorize the skin while also providing antibacterial protection.

2. How does Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap work?

The soap contains an antibacterial agent called triclosan, which works by disrupting the cell walls of bacteria, preventing them from multiplying and causing infections or odors on the skin.

3. Is Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap safe to use?

Yes, Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap is considered safe for use by the general population. However, it is important to follow the instructions for use and avoid getting the soap in your eyes or ingesting it.

4. Does Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap kill all types of bacteria?

No, Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap is specifically designed to target and kill certain types of bacteria that are commonly found on the skin. It may not be effective against all types of bacteria, including viruses or fungi.

5. Where can I find Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap?

Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap can be found at most grocery stores, drugstores, and online retailers. It is also available in a variety of scents and formulations, including bar soap and liquid hand soap.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela