• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Free Sample of Playtex Sport?

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 15 Posted By: paulsgirl75
Views: 4321 Replies: 16 Hope this isnt repost. Sample for the ladies..TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Value of Spring 2007 Director pkgWhat was the value of the spring pkg? I promoted in April and it was sent to me then, but I can't make heads or tails of it on my 1099. If it's on yours, can you tell me the value? Thanks!

Did you get a 1099R yet? they are supposed to be sending revised ones since they left stuff off.

01/15/2007 DIRECTR BENEFIT KIT LVL 3 $320.00
07/11/2007 SELLATHON DIR BENEFIT KIT $353.00

Here are the two things they added to my 1099. I noticed they still didn't add the $360 PC dollars for TPC....hmmm....wonder why so many mistakes this time?:confused:

Another question....do directors get changeover kits shipped for free? I don't see my Fall changeover shipping charge on my commission statement.And yes, I already got a corrected 1099 in the mail with the fall package on it.

Hmmm... I don't think we get them shipped for free...but I will have to look and let you know if it is on my commission statement!!

I couldn't find the $4 or ($6...is that the going rate now?) shipping anywhere on any of my commission statements either...so we must get the shipping for free! :sun:

And I just realized that I missed out on a write off....duh....I forgot that I had to pay for expired quick start boxes last January!! Missed a $70 write off dang it!!!:grumpy::mad::cry::yuck:

I need to tell some of my team members that the shipping is now $6 not $4....hmmm...guess I can't remember the last time I paid shipping!!

$6 was on my January commission when I was a lowly FD but the Fall shipping was not there. It should have been on my July commission statement and I just double checked and there's nothing....so free it is! :):)

Related to Looking for a Free Sample of Playtex Sport?

1. What is Playtex Sport?

Playtex Sport is a line of tampons and feminine hygiene products designed specifically for active women.

2. How can I get a free sample of Playtex Sport?

You can visit the Playtex Sport website or social media pages to see if they are currently offering free samples. You can also check with your local drugstore or retailer to see if they have any promotional offers.

3. Are there any restrictions on who can get a free sample?

Typically, free samples of Playtex Sport are available to anyone who is interested and meets the age requirements for purchasing feminine hygiene products. However, some promotions may have specific restrictions, so it's always best to check the terms and conditions.

4. What types of products are included in the Playtex Sport line?

Playtex Sport offers a variety of tampons, pads, and liners, all designed for active women. They also have scented and unscented options, as well as different absorbency levels.

5. Can I request a specific product for my free sample?

Unfortunately, Playtex Sport does not typically allow customers to choose specific products for their free samples. However, you can often find sample packs that include a variety of products to try out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies