• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Dove Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Sample

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 15 Posted By: BLASK
Views: 619 Replies: 6 Free Sample of the new Dove Intense Damage Therapy System with repairing serum.
COSTCO LINK
Click GET A SAMPLE
or type in url:
https://secure.startsampling.com/sm/100140
Costco member ID not required.
Fixed the links thanks.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Frightening CallI got a call last night from one of my consultants just as the first guest was arriving at my Spring Preview. She knows that my son attends Appalachian State University.

They had just announced on the news that the school was in a lock down - someone had a gun. After trying to get my son on his cell phone 6 or 7 times I finally got through to him. He was locked in a building with his professor and another student and supposedly the person with a gun was in or near the building right next to him. While we were on the phone he said they announced that the lock down was over.

It turns out that someone had evidently broken into a student's off campus appartment with a gun (this appartment is JUST barely off campus). The scariest thing is that they ended the lockdown without finding the guy with the gun. :eek:

Needless to say I wasn't concentrating very well so I feel like my show was very disjointed (it was my first true interactive show). It didn't help that my husband has been very sick and went to the doctor that very day. He'll be fine but you still worry. AND today I feel like maybe the flu is here - SEVERAL people called to cancel last minute due to flu so it's still strong here - I do not need this!!

Thanks for listening. And thank God no one was hurt at the school - pray that they find this guy! I am thinking it's possible that this was a drug thing and when the police got the story worked out they knew the gun guy wasn't a threat to the other students. ...I still want to go get my son right now.

Wow, I'm glad to hear your son is OK.
Hope everyone is healthy soon. The flu is no fun.

Oh, Beth, what a night! I'm glad everyone is okay and I hope you can take a day to relax!

Yes... very scary. Thank goodness no one was hurt.

I am holding my breath just reading your post. Yipes! I'm glad your son is ok

Thanks everyone. I really think that incident is why I'm so "shaky" today. My son comes home for Spring Break on Sunday night - I can't wait!

I know after hearing something so terrifying it will be great to actually wrap your arms around him!

Oh Beth...my heart is in my throat just reading your post. I am sure Sunday can't come soon enough for you. (((((((((((((((((Beth)))))))))))))))

Glad to know he is okay....wishing you an extra sweet reunion on Sunday!

Thanks you guys!

Update: It was all a hoax. The person who reported it had a damaged door and thought he was going to have to pay for repairs so he made it all up. There was no gunman. Thank God! I pray the guy who made it up gets the help he needs.

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks you guys!

Update: It was all a hoax. The person who reported it had a damaged door and thought he was going to have to pay for repairs so he made it all up. There was no gunman. Thank God! I pray the guy who made it up gets the help he needs.

Wow! I'm so glad there truly was nothing dangerous and scary going on at your son's school. How scary that would have been for the school to go through with all that's going on in this country. Have a great time when your son comes home this weekend!

very scary, Beth! I hope you and DH feel better soon!

Related to Free Dove Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Sample

What is the Dove Intense Damage Therapy System?

The Dove Intense Damage Therapy System is a hair care system that includes a shampoo and conditioner with a repairing serum. It is designed to help repair and nourish damaged hair.

How can I get a free sample of the Dove Intense Damage Therapy System?

You can get a free sample of the Dove Intense Damage Therapy System by visiting the Costco website and clicking on the "Get a Sample" button. You do not need to be a Costco member to request a sample.

What is the cost of the Dove Intense Damage Therapy System?

The cost of the Dove Intense Damage Therapy System may vary, but it is typically sold for around $6-8 for a set of shampoo and conditioner. Individual prices may vary depending on retailer and location.

How does the repairing serum in the Dove Intense Damage Therapy System work?

The repairing serum in the Dove Intense Damage Therapy System contains nourishing ingredients that help to repair and strengthen damaged hair. It helps to smooth the hair cuticle and prevent further damage, leaving hair looking healthier and more manageable.

Is the Dove Intense Damage Therapy System suitable for all hair types?

The Dove Intense Damage Therapy System is designed for damaged hair, but it can be used on all hair types. It is gentle enough for daily use and is suitable for color-treated hair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
ChefLisa