• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Success Despite Low Attendance!

In summary, low attendance for a Pampered Chef cooking show is typically less than 10 guests. To still have a successful cooking show with low attendance, focus on creating a fun and interactive experience for the guests, promote the show through various platforms, and offer incentives for guests to bring a friend. If faced with low attendance, engage and interact with the guests, introduce new products and recipes, and gather contact information for potential future shows or sales. To increase attendance, promote the event through various channels, offer incentives for guests to bring a friend, and create visually appealing invitations or event pages. Lastly, low attendance does not necessarily mean a failed show as there are many factors that can contribute to it. As long as the focus is on providing
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Well I haven't had an actual cooking show since Aug! Done all catty's since then(not by choice!) well i had a show last night the host was sooo sweet! Was supposed to be 12+ guests & 3 showed! host was so upset! I felt bad! But ended up being almost $400 show with just the 3 ladies! still has some outside orders too so we'll see..no bookings yet though.I gotta do my BIGMAC calls today (i know supposed to be morning but i slept in!) and cleaning & christmas decorating today sooo the BIGMAC calls will be BIGNAC calls LOL

Sorry to hear about the turnout but the guest sales were great. Maybe the host will get a lot of outsiide orders. Also hope you get some bookings with your BIGNAC calls. Let us know how it all turns out.

Haven't heard the term BIGMAC...what's it stand for? Pardon my ignorance!:rolleyes:

Tara1021 said:
Haven't heard the term BIGMAC...what's it stand for? Pardon my ignorance!:rolleyes:
Otherwise know as MAC. Morning After Calls.;)

Hi there! It sounds like you had an interesting experience with your recent show. I'm glad to hear that despite the low turnout, you were still able to have a successful show with the three lovely ladies who attended. It's always a bummer when guests cancel or don't show up, but it's great to see that you were able to make the best of the situation. Hopefully, you'll get some more bookings from the outside orders and your BIGMAC calls will turn into BIGNAC calls (love the play on words!). Good luck with your calls and have a great day decorating for Christmas!

Related to Cooking Show Success Despite Low Attendance!

What is considered low attendance for a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Low attendance for a Pampered Chef cooking show is typically less than 10 guests.

How can I still have a successful cooking show with low attendance?

There are a few strategies to still have a successful cooking show with low attendance. First, focus on creating a fun and interactive experience for the guests who did attend. Second, promote the show through various platforms, such as social media or word of mouth, to increase attendance. Lastly, offer incentives or rewards for guests who bring a friend to the show.

What should I do if I have low attendance at my cooking show?

If you have low attendance at your cooking show, don't panic. Focus on engaging and interacting with the guests who did attend. Also, take the opportunity to introduce new products and demonstrate unique recipes. Lastly, gather contact information from the guests and follow up with them after the show to potentially book future shows or sales.

What are some tips for increasing attendance at my cooking show?

To increase attendance at your cooking show, it's important to promote the event through various channels, such as social media, email, or flyers. Additionally, consider offering an incentive or reward for guests who bring a friend to the show. It's also helpful to create a visually appealing and enticing invitation or event page to attract potential guests.

Is low attendance a sign of a failed cooking show?

No, low attendance does not necessarily mean a failed cooking show. There are many factors that could contribute to low attendance, such as scheduling conflicts or limited promotion. As long as you focus on providing a great experience for the guests who did attend and continue to promote future shows, your cooking show can still be successful despite low attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • plrodriguez73