• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Cooking Show in Over a Year

In summary, the 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase new products, cooking techniques, and recipes after a year-long hiatus due to the pandemic. It will take place on [date] at [location] and will also be streamed live online. To attend, you can RSVP through your Pampered Chef consultant or contact customer service. Limited tickets are available, so reserve your spot early. At the event, you can expect to see the latest products in action, learn new cooking techniques, and taste delicious recipes. There will also be exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees.
rennea
Gold Member
Out of the blue a lady called me today to book a cooking show!! She saw a catty at work and the "girls" at her work want to get together and have a show!!!!!! Lucky me, but I haven't did a real cooking show in over a year:eek:

Gee, I think I might be a tad bit freaked out:eek:

Wish me luck..................

You'll be great!! Have confidence in yourself, and you'll go far!!

Good luck! (Not that you'll need it. :))

You'll be fine. Pick a recipe that you are familiar with or simple (30 minute chicken) and have FUN!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
You'll be FINE........;)

Ask if she wants to do a demo show or if everyone just wants to get together, eat and socialize (no-demo show). If she wants a demo, pick something EASY. The hot pizza dip with italian bread is really super yummy and everyone scarfs it up. It uses tools from the starter kit too.

What is the 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year?

The 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase new products, cooking techniques, and recipes after a year-long hiatus due to the pandemic.

When and where will the 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year take place?

The 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year will take place on [date] at [location]. The event will also be streamed live online for those who are unable to attend in person.

How can I attend the 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year?

To attend the 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year, you can RSVP through your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. Limited tickets are available, so be sure to reserve your spot early.

What can I expect from the 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year?

At the 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year, you can expect to see our latest products in action, learn new cooking techniques from our expert chefs, and taste delicious recipes made with Pampered Chef tools and ingredients.

Will there be any special offers or promotions at the 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the 1st Cooking Show in Over a Year for attendees. These offers will be announced during the event, so be sure to stay tuned and take advantage of the deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Foodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Foodie
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • plrodriguez73