• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Requirements for TLs in the New Director Career Plan

In summary, the requirements for becoming a Team Leader in the new Director Career Plan include having six active consultants on your team, maintaining a personal sales volume of $10,000 or more per year, and completing the Team Leader Training Program. You do not need to be a Director to become a Team Leader, but you must meet the requirements and be enrolled in the Director Career Plan. As a Team Leader, you will continue to earn personal commission on your own sales and have the opportunity to advance in leadership. Maintaining your Team Leader status requires meeting ongoing requirements and supporting your team's growth.
chefsteph07
Refresh my memory, I know there is a new plan for Directors, but do we TL's have the same requirements? 2 in our downline and $750/mo?

While I am on the subject, I am unclear about the recruiting requirements to keep HO leads...do we need a recruit every THREE months or FOUR? I last recruited in Dec and I am not sure if I have to have one by end of Mar or end of April.

I meant "2 in our downline" submitting per mo.

Yes TL stayed the same as far as structure goes.

You need:
2 active recruits
You must submit $750
Team must submit $2500

To get HO leads, you need to maintain your TL title and:
have $1250 in sales (3 of 4 past months)
recruit at least once in last 4 months.

Linda, I was confused about the recruiting, have some in the works now, but good to know I have till end of April regardless! (and do you know I was dumb and turned in $ 1230 this month???) I didn't even think about the $1250 requirement but boy Feb was rough for me!

chefsteph07 said:
Linda, I was confused about the recruiting, have some in the works now, but good to know I have till end of April regardless! (and do you know I was dumb and turned in $ 1230 this month???) I didn't even think about the $1250 requirement but boy Feb was rough for me!

As long as you hit $1250 in the other three months you are fine!

1. What are the requirements for becoming a Team Leader in the new Director Career Plan?

The requirements for becoming a Team Leader in the new Director Career Plan include having a minimum of six active consultants on your team, maintaining a personal sales volume of $10,000 or more per year, and completing the Team Leader Training Program. You must also have a strong understanding of Pampered Chef products and be able to effectively lead and support your team.

2. Do I need to be a Director to become a Team Leader?

No, you do not need to be a Director to become a Team Leader in the new career plan. However, you do need to meet the requirements listed above and be enrolled in the Director Career Plan in order to advance to the next level of leadership.

3. Can I still earn personal commission as a Team Leader?

Yes, as a Team Leader, you will continue to earn personal commission on your own sales, in addition to earning commission on your team's sales. This allows you to still have your own personal business while also leading and supporting your team.

4. How does being a Team Leader affect my rank and title?

Becoming a Team Leader will elevate your rank and title within the Director Career Plan. Your title will change from Consultant to Team Leader, and you will also have the opportunity to earn additional bonuses and rewards as you advance in leadership.

5. Are there any ongoing requirements for maintaining my Team Leader status?

Yes, in order to maintain your Team Leader status, you must continue to meet the requirements of having six active consultants on your team and maintaining a personal sales volume of $10,000 or more per year. You will also be expected to attend ongoing training and support your team in their own personal and professional growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • lovenpc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefsteph07