• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Yay! Toot-- I Am an Advanced Director!!

In summary, Janice was promoted to Director and is now responsible for managing her own Personal Team and rebuilding months were not required.
jwpamp
It has been quite an adventure -- first reaching Directorship 9 months into my business then the new career plan, revised career plan, life happening -- but it's finally fallen into place! I am so excited for my new downline Director. She has worked so very hard for this!Yay!

Congratulations!!! :D Enjoy that extra 1% in overrides, it really adds up!!! ;)

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations, Janice!!! :)

Way to go Janice!!!!! :party:

Fireworks52.gif
fireworks_2153.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!
Fireworks52.gif
fireworks_2153.gif

Thank you all for the congrats -- it's been a long road with lots of ups and downs. I am sure that it's going to be quite a feat to keep the title, but I am so glad it's finally happened!

Congrats, Janice!!! Way to go!

Congratulations!!! Great job

jwpamp said:
Thank you all for the congrats -- it's been a long road with lots of ups and downs. I am sure that it's going to be quite a feat to keep the title, but I am so glad it's finally happened!

Janice, it will mean lots of close tracking but you do have a 3 month grace periods so just kick in your business and build that personal team up. I speak from experience! Also if your 1st and 2nd line need that as well, keep them on that track of excitement you are all on right now. It is too easy to say...there I made it! Keep the momentum and you will all be paid at your levels!:party:

Thanks, Ann! I am already Green as an AD for this month...I usually do at least $2k in personal sales (and that is a slow month). I know that there is a 'rebuild' period. I have 30 in my downline, so even with the 6 who are in the new Dir line, I still have 24 (10 of those are active so far this month). We typically have $20,000 - $22,000 in Organization sales every month (without my new Dir it's about $7,000 less)...still $13,000 or so for my personal team. This is from the Policy Guide:
Rebuild Months:
This occurs when a Director or above promotes (or
repromotes) a Director from her Personal Team.
• For the new Director’s month of qualification only,
the upline Director can count the Personal Team
sales and the structure of the promoting Director to
meet her own Personal Team requirements.
• Then, during the three months following the
promotion, the Personal Team sales requirement is
reduced to $2,500 for the upline Director. The
upline Director needs four active directs, not
counting the promoted Director. The requirement
of 6 total active Consultants is waived during the
three rebuild months.
Doesn't look like I will be needing the "rebuild months", but it's nice to know that it's there. I am working on helping another few who really want to promote to Dir also. I am a little scared, but so excited for us all!!

Congratulations! That's very exciting!

Janice, I hear you girl! I had Karen promote to D in Jan & then Annastasia promote to D in Feb! I thought I would need the rebuild months, but ended up not needing them. And I also didn't realize that the 2 months for Annastasia would be tacked on to the end of the 2 months for Karen. I figured I'd just get 3 months, but got 4! Even though I didn't NEED them, it was nice having that cushion just in case! ;)

Waahooooo!!!! Congrat janice!!!

What is "Yay! Toot - I Am an Advanced Director!!"?

"Yay! Toot - I Am an Advanced Director!!" is a phrase often used to celebrate achieving the rank of Advanced Director in a specific field or organization.

How do you become an Advanced Director?

The requirements to become an Advanced Director vary depending on the specific field or organization. Typically, it involves a combination of experience, education, leadership skills, and meeting specific criteria set by the organization.

What are the benefits of being an Advanced Director?

Being an Advanced Director often comes with a higher salary, increased responsibilities and authority, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the organization.

What is the difference between an Advanced Director and a regular Director?

An Advanced Director typically has higher qualifications, more experience, and a greater level of responsibility compared to a regular Director. They may also have a different level of authority and decision-making power within the organization.

Are there different levels of Advanced Directors?

Some organizations may have different levels or tiers within the Advanced Director rank, depending on the specific field or industry. These levels may have different qualifications and responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • pcsharon1