• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Just Have to Toot My Own Horn Here Because I'm Really Excited!I

In summary, "Just Have to Toot My Own Horn Here Because I'm Really Excited!" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement and pride about one's achievements. It is often used to share enthusiasm with others and boost self-confidence. While it may be perceived as bragging, it ultimately depends on the intention and delivery of the phrase. It may not be appropriate to use in a professional setting, and there are alternative phrases that can be used depending on the context and tone of the conversation.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Just have to toot my own horn here because I'm really excited!

I have 4 personal recruits so far this month, with 1 more on the line and someone at my show last night circled a 9 on her draw slip....

My first gen. Director has 4 already this month as well, which increases her team by 1/3!!

Yay!

Congrats!!! That is my goal this month. I have 2 signed and 2 who said yes and another who was really interested.
Now I just need to work on that 1st gen director, I don't have one yet!

cincychef said:
Congrats!!! That is my goal this month. I have 2 signed and 2 who said yes and another who was really interested.
Now I just need to work on that 1st gen director, I don't have one yet!

Congratulations!! It's so exciting to see so much growth at once!

I have 2 Directors, 1 who is ROCKIN' and one who has slowed down a bit but is working to grow again so she should have at least one new recruit this month as well.

So exciting!!! I want my team to be #1 in Canada this month!

Congratulations!!! :D

Way to GROW Krita and Chantelle! Congratulations!!!

What is "Just Have to Toot My Own Horn Here Because I'm Really Excited!"?

"Just Have to Toot My Own Horn Here Because I'm Really Excited!" is a phrase that is often used to express someone's excitement or pride about something they have accomplished or achieved.

Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase to highlight their achievements or successes and share their excitement with others. It can also be used as a way to boost one's self-confidence and self-esteem.

Is it considered bragging to use this phrase?

Not necessarily. While it may come across as bragging to some people, it ultimately depends on the intention and delivery of the phrase. If someone is genuinely excited and proud of their accomplishments, there is nothing wrong with sharing that enthusiasm with others.

Can this phrase be used in a professional setting?

It may not be appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting as it can come across as unprofessional or boastful. It is best to use more formal and humble language when discussing achievements in a professional setting.

Are there alternatives to this phrase?

Yes, there are many alternatives to this phrase such as "I have to share this exciting news with you!" or "I'm thrilled to announce that..." It ultimately depends on the context and tone of the conversation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • fruit76loop
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • jennyl