• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Promotion: Director Status Achieved Thanks to God's Blessings!

In summary, achieving Director status at Pampered Chef means meeting certain sales goals, recruiting and training new consultants, and demonstrating leadership skills. The time it takes to achieve this status varies for each consultant and depends on their efforts and dedication. Becoming a Director comes with benefits such as increased earning potential, access to exclusive training and resources, and recognition within the company and community. Anyone can achieve Director status at Pampered Chef with hard work and a passion for the company. Pampered Chef supports and celebrates its Directors through recognition at events, exclusive training and resources, and rewards and incentives for continued success.
YAY! Just wanted to share with you all that as of 1/1/08 I am a Director!!! My last recruit qualified in December. And the good thing is, I had three sign up in December as well!!!

God is good!

welcome aboard----See you walk in a week!!!

Woo hoo!! Way to go! starting off the year with 3000 pts isn't so bad either!

Actually, I'm not going to Leadership. My dd's Orchestra concert is the 10th, and since I missed the first one due to a show, I need to go. I have to keep in mind why I chose this job!

But you'll see me in Chicago!!!

Congratulations!! :thumbup: :D

Yahoo for You! Congratulations Gretchen!

You're also going to get $250 in cash, $250 in PC$, possibly the Fall Product Package and Spring Product Package. And your director will also get $250 in cash!!! WOOHOO for you!

Congrats! That is awesome! You go girl!

Sorry to hijack but Gretchen's remark made me curious. Are all the conferences held up north or are they held different places each year?

Congrats Gretchen! That's awesome! :thumbup:

RebelChef said:
Sorry to hijack but Gretchen's remark made me curious. Are all the conferences held up north or are they held different places each year?

Congrats Gretchen! That's awesome! :thumbup:
National Conference (in July) is always held in Chicago but Leadership is held in different parts of the country! Last year it was in DALLAS!! Before that it was in Atlanta, GA and it's been in San Antonio twice.

Can't wait for Chicago!! It's my vacation. Chicago is my desktop on my computer. Yeah!! Wave 2.

Congrats & way to go with 3 in one month!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Lisa

Whoo Hoo!!!!!! Enjoy all your new added bonuses!!!:D

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!! Hope to join you in the director ranks by conference!

1. What does it mean to achieve Director status at Pampered Chef?

Achieving Director status at Pampered Chef means that you have successfully met the requirements and qualifications to lead a team as a Director. This includes reaching certain sales goals, recruiting and training new consultants, and demonstrating leadership skills.

2. How long does it typically take to reach Director status at Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to reach Director status at Pampered Chef can vary for each consultant. It depends on your individual efforts and dedication to growing your business. Some consultants may achieve Director status within a few months, while others may take several years.

3. What are the benefits of achieving Director status at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including increased earning potential, the ability to lead and mentor a team, access to exclusive training and resources, and recognition within the company and community.

4. Can anyone achieve Director status at Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can achieve Director status at Pampered Chef with hard work, determination, and a passion for the company and its products. It does require a commitment to growing your business and helping others succeed, but it is an achievable goal for all consultants.

5. How does Pampered Chef support and celebrate consultants who achieve Director status?

Pampered Chef is dedicated to supporting and celebrating consultants who achieve Director status. This includes recognition at company events, exclusive training and resources, and opportunities to connect with other successful Directors. Pampered Chef also offers rewards and incentives for continued success as a Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedTammy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • mrssyvo