• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing My Success: Reaching Director Level with Pampered Chef in 2008!

In summary, "I Just Had to Share...." is a program by Pampered Chef that allows customers to share recipes, cooking tips, and product reviews with others in the Pampered Chef community. To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "I Just Had to Share...." tab. You do not have to be a consultant to participate and can share recipes and tips that use products from other brands. Pampered Chef also offers rewards for active participation in the program.
PamperedTammy
Gold Member
Life is good. I have 3 people that are going to be signing up in the next couple of weeks. One of my goals for 2008 is to be Director by (07/08). So this is the start of many great things that will be happening in 2008! Thank you God for giving me another year with Pampered Chef! :) :) :)

WHAT an answer to prayer and hard work!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! I'm praying for more recruits this year too... I can't wait!

WHOHOO! That is awesome Tammy - congratulations! May they all work out to be a great team!

That's awesome! I"m hoping for director by July as well!

Keep the Faith.

That is great. I have a goal to walk for director at conference this summer! I have a couple of good prospects right now and hoping to pick some more at upcoming shows. My first show is next tuesday so I can't wait to get back at it.

Make sure you stay in touch with all your leads to keep in them initerested inthe BIZ.

Wonderful! Congratulations!

GUESS WHAT??? I just signed up my second recruit. I am so excited. Life is good, I am getting closer to becoming a Director!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congrats!!!!

I with all of you, I want to walk at conference, but my goal is to be director by this time next year.

What is "I Just Had to Share...."?

"I Just Had to Share...." is a program created by Pampered Chef that allows customers to share their favorite recipes, cooking tips, and product reviews with others in the Pampered Chef community.

How do I participate in "I Just Had to Share...."?

To participate in "I Just Had to Share....", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "I Just Had to Share...." tab. From there, you can submit your own recipes, cooking tips, and product reviews to share with others.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "I Just Had to Share...."?

No, "I Just Had to Share...." is open to all Pampered Chef customers and community members. You do not have to be a consultant to participate.

Can I share recipes or tips that use products from other brands?

Yes, "I Just Had to Share...." is not limited to only Pampered Chef products. You are welcome to share recipes and tips that use products from other brands as well.

Are there any rewards for participating in "I Just Had to Share...."?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards for active participation in "I Just Had to Share....". These rewards may include free products, discounts, or special promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DPThurston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ragschef