• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Direct Ship a Gift for a Guest to Count Towards the Host's Show?

In summary, to send a gift to someone, a guest can either purchase it online and have it delivered or personally buy and deliver it. Most gifts can be personalized and there is no limit to the types of gifts that can be sent as long as they are appropriate and within budget. To ensure timely delivery, guests should check estimated delivery dates and consider express shipping. Including a gift message is also a kind gesture, especially if the gift cannot be personally delivered.
barbara_anne
I have a guest that wants to send a gift to someone in another state and have it count towards the host's show. Do I add the person to whom the gift is being sent as a guest and direct ship or put it in under the guest and do direct to shipping address (though I am thinking if I put it under the guest's name, the address label would show Guest Guest instead of being able to specify the gift recipient's name, correct)? Also, would the person receiving the gift get a receipt showing the cost of the products ordered?

I would put the recipients name in and "from Mary Smith" in the first address line. The recipient doesn't get a receipt in the box that includes the price. Give the receipt to he person making the purchase.

BethCooks4U said:
I would put the recipients name in and "from Mary Smith" in the first address line. The recipient doesn't get a receipt in the box that includes the price. Give the receipt to he person making the purchase.

Good advice!

thank you!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I would suggest adding the person to whom the gift is being sent as a guest and doing a direct ship to their address. This way, the address label will show their name instead of "Guest Guest". The person receiving the gift will also receive a receipt showing the cost of the products ordered. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How can a guest send a gift to someone?

To send a gift to someone, the guest can either purchase the gift online and have it delivered directly to the recipient's address, or they can personally buy the gift and deliver it themselves.

2. Can the gift be personalized?

Yes, most gifts can be personalized with a message, name, or special design. Some online retailers even offer options for customizing the gift packaging.

3. Is there a limit to the types of gifts that can be sent?

No, as long as the gift is appropriate and within the budget of the guest, they can send any type of gift they want. However, it is always best to consider the recipient's preferences and avoid sending anything that may be offensive or inappropriate.

4. How can the guest ensure that the gift will be delivered on time?

If the gift is being purchased online, the guest should check the estimated delivery date before making the purchase. They can also opt for express shipping to ensure the gift arrives on time. If the guest is personally delivering the gift, they should plan ahead and make sure they will be able to deliver it on the desired date.

5. Should the guest include a gift message?

Including a gift message is always a nice gesture, especially if the guest is unable to personally deliver the gift. The message can be a simple note expressing well wishes or a heartfelt message for the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis