• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Guests of a Show Order Online to Send Gifts Out of State

In summary, to place an order for a gift to be sent out of state, visit the website and click on the "Shop" tab. You can add items to your cart and enter the recipient's address as the shipping address during checkout. Personalized messages can be included with the gift and there is no limit on the number of gifts that can be sent. Delivery time depends on the chosen shipping method, with options for tracking the delivery available.
babywings76
Gold Member
My friend is the sister of a host. She wants to order things to be a gift for a relative out of state and plans to have it direct shipped there. On my website it just asks for the customer's name and info, it doesn't seem to allow for a separate shipping address. How is it supposed to be handled?

She's just going to change it and put the recipient's name in. But then it won't be in her order history on P3 and what if she had a past host # (she doesn't, but what would you do if she did?)

I guess I could put it in P3 for her without trouble, but I was just wondering about this because with holidays coming up, people might want to be placing orders for others. I want to be sure it's an understandable process for my guests.

I haven't played with it myself, but I have had several outside orders through my website that have been direct-shipped to out-of-state addresses, so I know it can be done.

I had one of my customers that I gave a 10% "birthday discount". When she entered her order in my PWS, she used her DD's PHD# and it took it for the discount. She used her own name, so I guess it doesn't verify the name to match!

Related to How Do Guests of a Show Order Online to Send Gifts Out of State

1. How do I place an order for a gift to be sent out of state?

To place an order for a gift to be sent out of state, simply go to our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse through our products and add the desired items to your cart. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter the recipient's address as the shipping address and pay for the order with your preferred payment method.

2. Can I include a personalized message with the gift?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with the gift. During the checkout process, you will see an option to add a gift message. Simply type in your message and it will be included with the order when it is shipped.

3. Is there a limit on how many gifts I can send out of state?

No, there is no limit on how many gifts you can send out of state. Our online ordering system allows you to send multiple gifts to different addresses in one transaction.

4. How long will it take for the gift to be delivered?

The delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose during the checkout process. We offer standard and expedited shipping options. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days.

5. Can I track the delivery of the gift?

Yes, you can track the delivery of the gift. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to check the status of your delivery on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo