• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Guest Placed Order Under Wrong Show - Can It Be Moved?

In summary, the conversation is about a host who had a guest mistakenly post an order under the wrong show. The host is trying to find a way to move the order to the correct show without causing inconvenience to the guest. They mention having to contact customer service and possibly have the guest provide their credit card information again. Another option discussed is trading orders with another host to make up for the misplaced order. The conversation concludes with the host mentioning a similar situation they had and the need to get the customer's card number to fix the mistake.
Roadtripray
Silver Member
A host of mine had a guest post an order online, but posted it under my show, rather than my host's. Is there a way to move this order myself? I sent a message to HO just now ... hoping to be able to close out my host's show Monday night. I would just delete it and re-enter it, except the guest paid with Credit Card already.

Thanks!
Ray Reavis

It can be fixed, however you will have to get their cc info again or get a check from them when they receive the item. YOU cannot do it. In fact I had to talk to about 5 different people including second tier tech when I had a similar problem. Customer service will actually delete the order & then you will have to reenter it under the correct show. Did the customer enter it as an individual order- meaning the card has already been charged? If so, the worst part in my opinion is the cancelled/refunded charge will not show on their card for 3-5 days & TPC has no confirmation they give you at this time proving that it's been cancelled other than the service rep saying "I swear I cancelled it. It's here on my screen & will show on their card in a few days- promise." Best of luck!

I think I can do that much. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a link for cancelling the order. I was just trying to fix it with the least hassle to the customer. The show it was credited to was my own show, although the customer didn't attend the show for the other host, but she invited her. I may "trade orders" to make up the amount. The other host is very receptive to that, and that would be the least hassle for the customers. I have orders I received outside of shows that I told others I would put in with my show orders, so I didn't tell them which show it would be put under, and I don't suppose it matters to them as long as I get their stuff to them!Thanks!
Ray

I just had this happen today too. You will have to contact the customer to get the card number.

Hi Ray,Thank you for reaching out about this issue. Unfortunately, as a consultant, you do not have the ability to move orders between shows. I would suggest reaching out to the guest and explaining the situation to see if they would be willing to place the order under your host's show. If not, you can contact HO and they may be able to assist you in transferring the order. In the meantime, I would recommend keeping in touch with your host and keeping them updated on the situation. I hope everything gets sorted out and your host's show can close successfully. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.Best,

1. Can a guest placed order be moved to a different show?

Yes, it is possible to move a guest placed order to a different show. However, this will depend on the policies and procedures of the specific event or show.

2. How do I request to have a guest placed order moved to a different show?

You can request to have a guest placed order moved to a different show by contacting the event or show organizers. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and instructions for making the request.

3. Is there a deadline for requesting a guest placed order to be moved to a different show?

There may be a deadline for requesting a guest placed order to be moved to a different show. It is best to contact the event or show organizers as soon as possible to inquire about their policies and any applicable deadlines.

4. Will there be any additional fees for moving a guest placed order to a different show?

It is possible that there may be additional fees associated with moving a guest placed order to a different show. Again, it is best to contact the event or show organizers for more information about any potential fees.

5. What happens if the guest placed order cannot be moved to a different show?

If the guest placed order cannot be moved to a different show, you may need to cancel the order and place a new one for the desired show. This will also depend on the policies and procedures of the event or show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • workingontwo