• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help with Hospitality in the Area?

In summary, "Need Hospitality In/Around" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides customers with a variety of services, such as menu planning, cooking demonstrations, hosting tips, and event planning assistance, to enhance their meal preparation and entertaining experiences. To sign up, contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. These services are provided at no cost and can be customized to meet specific requests.
janezapchef
Gold Member
If you can help me, please, let me know asap. My director will be setting this up the "old-fashioned way" if I don't hear from anyone here. I thought I'd give it a go!
TIA,
Jane :)

??? Where do you need Hospitality at?

Ha! I started posting and then realized I don't know the exact city. I'm an idiot! I'll try this again when she gets back to me with the city. DUUUUUUUUH!

She moved to Virginia though. I know that much.

janezapchef said:
She moved to Virginia though. I know that much.

Anyone else have bells going off? Wasn't there just a post by a new consultant that just moved to Virginia? I think her name was Ashley.

How funny if that's her! :)

Nope, her name is Lesa.

Related to Can Anyone Help with Hospitality in the Area?

1. What is "Need Hospitality In/Around"?

"Need Hospitality In/Around" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides customers with a variety of services to help make their meal preparation and entertaining experiences more enjoyable. This can include assistance with menu planning, hosting tips, and even in-home cooking demonstrations.

2. How do I sign up for "Need Hospitality In/Around"?

To sign up for "Need Hospitality In/Around", simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you get started with the program.

3. What types of services are included in "Need Hospitality In/Around"?

Services offered through "Need Hospitality In/Around" can include personalized menu planning, cooking demonstrations, hosting tips, and assistance with event planning and preparation. Our consultants are also available to answer any questions you may have about Pampered Chef products or recipes.

4. Is there a cost for using "Need Hospitality In/Around"?

There is no cost to use "Need Hospitality In/Around". Our consultants provide these services as a way to help our customers get the most out of their Pampered Chef products and to make their meal preparation and entertaining experiences easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can I request specific services through "Need Hospitality In/Around"?

Yes, you can request specific services through "Need Hospitality In/Around". Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a customized experience that meets your specific needs and preferences. Simply communicate your requests to your consultant and they will do their best to accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies