• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calendars, Merrill..... Urgh!!!!

In summary, Carol received a call from her mother who had attached 100 calendars from Merrill to her living room. Carol found that there were two November 3rds on the calendars. Carol called Merrill, and Karen told her that a sticker sheet would be sent to her to fix the errors. Carol is disappointed that Merrill does not have a proofreader.
cwinter474
Gold Member
In my living room are setting 100 calendars from Merrill. I love them, I have attached 100 business cards (also from Merrill) to them.

My mother called, I gave hers to her yesterday. She always goes thru and writes down birthdays and anniversarys.

There are 2, Novembers 3rds.

I know, printing errors and all, but it ticks me off!!!!

Just a week or so ago I talked to them about the holes being more like tears then holes. I spent this past weekend using a hole punch fixing that.

Off to call Merrill now. AGAIN

Carol

Last edited:
Are they like that on ALL the calendars or just that one?
That is really terrible.

ugh thanks for calling that to my attn. i will have to call them too. i already gave some out but i guess no one has transferred their dates over yet. how annoying and unprofessional! i should've checked, but then again who would have thought.

All of them had hole issues.... so far 40 have two November 3rds

they are like that on my batch too.

Wow. See? If that was a 2008 calendar, they'd just be prolonging the time we have to wait before the election. I couldn't handle that. :)

Hope it gets fixed...good luck! I wonder how many other people might have noticed that...my guess is that if one is wrong, they're probably ALL wrong...

Mine are too. :cry::cry:WHAT?? How unprofessional Merrill! UGH!

OK, Just got off phone with Karen at Merrill. They are working on some sort of sticker sheet to fix this problem. They will email me when they have the details.

GOOD GRIEF!!!

I got mine at Conference, just checked the open pack & there are 2..Nov.3rds....:grumpy: I have not opened the other ones yet! :rolleyes:

Has anyone had problems with returning things to Merrill? I need to check my calendars now, but I also am upset because I bought a shirt at conference. It was too big (I know I should have tried it on) and I returned it and have still not received my replacement. I called on 09/08 and it was supposed to ship out that day. I called today 09/17 and it still has not shipped!! What in the world?

I better go check mine..

ummmm - sticker sheet? I don't think so.

My calendar that I have already put in my office behind my current one has two November 3rds. No issue with the hole though.

cwinter474 said:
OK, Just got off phone with Karen at Merrill. They are working on some sort of sticker sheet to fix this problem. They will email me when they have the details.

GOOD GRIEF!!!

That's funny! "Thanks so much Suzie Hostess. Here is a gift for you and a sticker to fix what's wrong with it!"

pamperedlinda said:
I better go check mine..

ummmm - sticker sheet? I don't think so.

Supposed to also have other type of stickers, for appointments, parties, birthdays that sorta thing.

I don't like the idea, of a sticker fix either.

okay, great, I have double Nov 3rd's too. Guess I'll go call Merrill......yuck!

I like the stickers for appointments and events, just not to fix errors.

I don't think the sticker thing is appropriate. We are a business and we should portray professionalism. The Merrill Person I spoke to took my name and number said she would call me back with a resolution!

Shame on them.

Whatever, they are ridiculous!

The lady I talked to said she'd call me back tomorrow with a resolution.

hmm... better go check mine!

This is just another reason to make Merrill go AWAY!!!!!

WAAAAHHH! mine too and I've mailed a gazillion of them :mad:

I ordered the first day they were available

Thank you so much for posting this b/c I didn't know & I have been handing them out w/2 3rds on them. :( They are sending me replacements...I didn't want to put stickers on every one of them.

They will send replacements?

The girl I talked to said I could either get stickers or they would send replacement calendars in October. I told her I didn't want to put stickers on them. She did say they would discount the price if you kept them & put stickers on them. The girl I talked to had a HEAVY accent.sp?

That sounds like the lady I talked to about 15 mins ago Kasey. She told me she didn't know what they were planning to do and she'd call me tomorrow.

The lady I just talked to said ALL of them are that way and a solution would be sent from PC NOT HAPPY do they not have a proof reader. I know things happen but Good Grief!!!

Just love when 2 calls receive 2 different answers!

Linda

That soooo wouldn't make me happy! I bet their getting a ton of calls & are having a fit. Maybe they are having them take numbers now b/c they don't want to replace all the calendars & trying to figure out how to make us happy w/out having to replace them. I waited on the phone for her to give me a number so I knew it was completed. I bet they are not happy with having to "eat" all of those. I would put money on the fact that another company prints them for Merrill & they didn't catch it before they went out to us. I'd for sure be on the phone tomorrow if I hadn't heard back from them! Sorry Linda :(

I'd sure hate to be the one who signed that proof!

I agree I think any consultant who ordered should contact them

I also told her I bought some at conference & would check those when I got home. The ones I ordered I had shipped to my store so I still had them here. I would put money on it that the ones at home are messed up too.

pamperedlinda said:
I'd sure hate to be the one who signed that proof!

AMEN!! That is a BIG mistake money wise.:cry:

kaseydee said:
I also told her I bought some at conference & would check those when I got home. The ones I ordered I had shipped to my store so I still had them here. I would put money on it that the ones at home are messed up too.
The batch I got were from Conference, and they're wrong. I'm calling them tomorrow morning, and I'm not taking stickers for an answer. That's completely unprofessional. If they won't send me replacements, I'm going to see if they're refund my money and let me keep these (I can only find 24 of my 25 - and I had split a set of 50 with a clustermate anyway). They can't resell them, so I might as well keep them - if they want them back, they're going to have to pay shipping to return them! :grumpy:You know Merrill is the stationer for other DS companies. What you want to bet their calendars are wrong, too (if they have them)?

THANK YOU for bringing this to our attention! I guess I better go check mine :(

kaseydee said:
The girl I talked to said I could either get stickers or they would send replacement calendars in October. I told her I didn't want to put stickers on them. She did say they would discount the price if you kept them & put stickers on them. The girl I talked to had a HEAVY accent.sp?

Discount the price of what?

She didn't say just said discount.

Discount the price of...the calendars which are already purchased...or the stickers? LOL That was my first thought, that you will have to buy the stickers to place on the calendars!

Oh, no (lol) the price that you paid for the calendars.

Kitchen2u said:
THANK YOU for bringing this to our attention! I guess I better go check mine :(

Ditto! UGH! Like I need one more thing to do at this time:rolleyes::grumpy:

When (IF) they call me back tomorrow, I will NOT accept the stickers either. I have already sent out some, and that is unacceptable.

chefsteph07 said:
Discount the price of...the calendars which are already purchased...or the stickers? LOL That was my first thought, that you will have to buy the stickers to place on the calendars!

That is what I thought too....

Yes, I hope they don't want them all back because I have given some out already and definitely don't want the sticker fix. I would even be ok with a credit.

CREDIT! Brilliant Idea! But I split them with a clustermate, so I don't know if I'll be able to do that. If they send replacements, will we just keep these? And if we do, do we send them out anyway? If the sticker goes over just the 3 that should be a 2, it might not be so bad. However, I still want some kind of compensation for them!

alatour said:
Has anyone had problems with returning things to Merrill? I need to check my calendars now, but I also am upset because I bought a shirt at conference. It was too big (I know I should have tried it on) and I returned it and have still not received my replacement. I called on 09/08 and it was supposed to ship out that day. I called today 09/17 and it still has not shipped!! What in the world?

Anyone else have this issue?

alatour said:
Anyone else have this issue?

I haven't had the issue, but after seeing their lack of customer service, and level of disregard for the people who are their customers - it doesn't surprise me in the least.

I try to be positive, but I have a hard time finding anything positive about Merrill.

Isn't Merrill owned by Doris' husband?

linojackie said:
Isn't Merrill owned by Doris' husband?
No. AIM was, but Merrill is a completely independent company.

Good, then maybe this will be the straw that broke the camel's back!

Oh no! I wish I would have seen this sooner! I just ordered calendars last night...hopefully since they are aware of the problem, they won't be sending out anymore jacked up ones!

<h2>1. What is the quality of the calendars from Merrill?</h2><p>The calendars from Merrill are of high quality and are designed to last throughout the year.</p><h2>2. Can I customize the calendars with my own business cards?</h2><p>Yes, the calendars from Merrill are designed to easily attach business cards for personalization.</p><h2>3. Are there any printing errors with the calendars?</h2><p>Unfortunately, there may be printing errors on some of the calendars. If you encounter any issues, please contact Merrill for assistance.</p><h2>4. How can I use the calendars for keeping track of important dates?</h2><p>The calendars from Merrill are perfect for keeping track of birthdays and anniversaries. You can easily write them down on the designated dates for easy reference.</p><h2>5. What should I do if there are issues with the holes on the calendars?</h2><p>If you notice any issues with the holes on the calendars, please contact Merrill for assistance. They will be able to provide a solution for you.</p>

Related to Calendars, Merrill..... Urgh!!!!

1. What is the quality of the calendars from Merrill?

The calendars from Merrill are of high quality and are designed to last throughout the year.

2. Can I customize the calendars with my own business cards?

Yes, the calendars from Merrill are designed to easily attach business cards for personalization.

3. Are there any printing errors with the calendars?

Unfortunately, there may be printing errors on some of the calendars. If you encounter any issues, please contact Merrill for assistance.

4. How can I use the calendars for keeping track of important dates?

The calendars from Merrill are perfect for keeping track of birthdays and anniversaries. You can easily write them down on the designated dates for easy reference.

5. What should I do if there are issues with the holes on the calendars?

If you notice any issues with the holes on the calendars, please contact Merrill for assistance. They will be able to provide a solution for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
melatc
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • kam