• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy the 2009 Merril Calendar - Any Help Appreciated!

In summary, the Merril 2009 calendar was available for purchase at conference but was quickly sold out. Kristi and two friends purchased a pack of 25 and plan to offer them as an incentive to guests in October/November.
Becky0216
did anyone purchase the new Merril 2009 calendar at conference? I know there were only sold in large packs. When I went to get them, they were all out.
If anyone purchased them, can I purchase one from you???? and how much do you want for it?
Thanks
Becky

They are $36.95 for a 25-pack on Merrill - backordered until 8/11.I KNOW Kristi got some at Conference so maybe check with her.

thanks Janet. I was hoping someone was willing to part with one so I didn't have to buy the whole mess of them. I have no need for all of them.

I didn't think I'd want them. I hate when people just give me calendars. I usually wind up with several. Then someone mentioned giving hosts a choice between whatever you usually give the host and a PC calendar. Now, given the chance to choose a calendar that reflects my interests would be a completely different thing. I wasn't impressed enough to brave the Merrill booth again, so I just thought I'd order them. Sounds like I'd better do it soon if I want to start offering them in September/October.

Me and 2 friends bought a pack of 25 and we split them. I think I will offer oct?/nov/dec hosts the choice of calendar or another gift. and I liked the idea of having guests write their bdays on the calendar!

janetupnorth said:
They are $36.95 for a 25-pack on Merrill - backordered until 8/11.

I KNOW Kristi got some at Conference so maybe check with her.

Yup, I got50 but a sister director and I split them. I'm planning on using them all but I can spare one. I just don't know how I'd ship it. There's no envelope big enough to do it. Any suggestions?

I got some too, I think they will be great incentives.

I got a pack of 25 but wish I had gotten more. They were gone when I went back & now they are backordered. I think they will make a great Christmas gift to preferred hosts/guests. Each month has a different recipe which makes it much nicer than just some calendar.

I ordered 100 of them, and just got them in today. I ordered them EARLY the day they went on backorder.

I was thinking about giving them to my hosts and then sending a label for them to put on on the month with the specials, maybe even offer them an incentive to book or order by a certain day of the month and they can put the sticker on the day of the month to remember. Not sure about all the details, but was just looking at the new calendars I ordered and received today! Just one thing about the way Merrill ships them, they seems to be bent on the edges, I have taken mine out of the shrinkwrap to help from them bending.. just an fyi.

Jess

I also ordered 100 early the first morning they were available they arrived today in great shape. My gotta have it/love it stickers were loose inside and were stuck on everything in the box and torn off I started counting the cardboard backs and only had 7 and you have to order a minimum of 12 so they are reshipping those.Very impressed with the quick turnaround from Merrill

Deb Thanks for the offer. My cluster is going to put in an order for them on the 11th and we are all getting a few. Thanks again

Related to Looking to Buy the 2009 Merril Calendar - Any Help Appreciated!

1. How much does the 2009 Merrill Calendar cost?

The 2009 Merrill Calendar is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller online.

2. Is the 2009 Merrill Calendar still in stock?

No, unfortunately the 2009 Merrill Calendar is no longer in stock through Pampered Chef. You may be able to find it through a third-party seller online.

3. Does the 2009 Merrill Calendar include all 12 months?

Yes, the 2009 Merrill Calendar includes all 12 months of the year.

4. Is the 2009 Merrill Calendar still relevant for current use?

While the dates on the 2009 Merrill Calendar will not match up with the current year, the recipes and cooking tips included are still relevant for use today.

5. Can I purchase the 2009 Merrill Calendar in bulk?

Unfortunately, the 2009 Merrill Calendar is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef in any quantity. You may be able to find it through a third-party seller online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • jbdowd0798
  • General Chat
Replies