• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your 2011 Planning Calendar Now | Stay Organized and Book Ahead

I hope they get them soon so I can start using it!Yes, everyone will get one, and you don't order it. It comes automatically.
cookinmama
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we are going to get 2011 calander planners this year? I have already started booking next year and it only goes to the end of Dec. I sure hope we get them I love them, but I DID NOT like the new way the put the calendar this year. I don't like turning it around, plus I like lookin at the whole month when booking a show. Any info would be great, thanks.

My understanding is that calendars should be shipping and arriving any day now - they usually come around Thanksgiving. As for how they will be designed - won't know until they get here. I would prefer they be weekly/monthly - I don't like not having a monthly calendar either. I personally use a different calendar but would love to have a calendar with the pc info in it that I could use easily.

Thanks, I thought we got them the end of October first part of Nov. I will be watching for it!

I heard that we get them around Thanksgiving and that this year's will have both calendar formats. Guess we'll see! ;)

It has generally been around Thanksgiving the last four years for me.

I'm in desperate need of one too! I did not like last years and bought one (I like the monthly layout too!). My NED told me that this years planner has both the monthly and weekly layout so I'm anxiously awaiting it - I hope I like it.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm in desperate need of one too! I did not like last years and bought one (I like the monthly layout too!). My NED told me that this years planner has both the monthly and weekly layout so I'm anxiously awaiting it - I hope I like it.

:thumbup: That's good to hear. I did not use the one from last year. . .I have to be able to see the entire month.

Is this... the 4th thread asking about this :D
LOL. I've posted this to every thread.
I didn't wait for a calendar because the calendars will never be perfect for everyone. I got my own beautiful, black, reusable, 7 ring binder-type from Officemax and bought the inserts that I like!! I can use it how I want! I highly suggest that if you don't like what HO might send, just invest the $20 for something you'll really love.

Do they send these calendars to all consultants? As in, we don't have to order them?

minirottie said:
Do they send these calendars to all consultants? As in, we don't have to order them?

yes- everyone will get one, and you don't order it. It comes automatically.

Yes, we have traditionally been sent calendars every year, usually right around Thanksgiving.
A week or so ago, I did purchase one for 2011 from Office Max, because I really liked the layout of it. I HATED the one we had for this year, as I personally prefer a monthly calendar, and found this one way too hard to use efficiently. Guess it's an "old dog, new trick" sort of thing! lol
Anyway, I haven't started using it yet, because I decided to wait and see what the new one looks like from home office. Sure wish it would come already, though, so I can start putting personal stuff in it, and getting January booked and in there! If I like it better, I may end up returning the one to the store. It was only about $15 or $20, but still....

I have to say I LOVE THE weekly calender and never want to go back to the old monthly calender. When i show customers the monthly calender, they gravitate to the end of the month. Prior to this year, i never had shows at the beginning of the month, now I do.

I train all my teammates to use the weekly calender. Then, when your turning pages (because none of the days will work for your guest), your only turning one week, not one month.

Funny how we are all different, huh? I guess I like the weekly calendar part OK, but what I meant was, I also want the monthly, as a reference for ME.

The planner I bought at Office Max has a monthly calendar, followed by a weekly calendar, behind the corresponding month. I think I'll really like it, too, because this setup will allow me to put the hosts' names on the monthly page, then turn to the weekly page and enter alot of information, as the space is quite large. I like to have their show time, type of show, email, address, and phone number all in one, easy to locate place, and I think this will be a big help!!

Anyway, sure want my calendar to get here already!! lol

Malinda Klein said:
I have to say I LOVE THE weekly calender and never want to go back to the old monthly calender. When i show customers the monthly calender, they gravitate to the end of the month. Prior to this year, i never had shows at the beginning of the month, now I do.

I train all my teammates to use the weekly calender. Then, when your turning pages (because none of the days will work for your guest), your only turning one week, not one month.

I totally agree with this. I already have lots of bookings in the new year, and bought a cheap-o calendar at the dollar store to use until the new PC ones come in the mail.

1. What is the purpose of the 2011 Planning Calendar?

The 2011 Planning Calendar is designed to help you stay organized and book ahead for the upcoming year. It includes important dates, holidays, and space to plan and schedule your events and activities.

2. How can I purchase the 2011 Planning Calendar?

You can purchase the 2011 Planning Calendar through a Pampered Chef consultant or online through our website. It is also available for purchase at in-home parties and events.

3. Does the 2011 Planning Calendar have any special features?

Yes, the 2011 Planning Calendar includes helpful tips and tricks for staying organized, as well as recipes and meal planning ideas for each month.

4. Can I personalize the 2011 Planning Calendar?

At this time, the 2011 Planning Calendar is not customizable. However, you can add your own notes and reminders to each month's page to suit your individual needs.

5. Is the 2011 Planning Calendar only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the 2011 Planning Calendar is designed for anyone who wants to stay organized and plan ahead for the upcoming year. It is especially useful for consultants to schedule and plan their Pampered Chef events and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyO
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies