• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are My Merrill Calendar Stickers?

In summary, the caller has been waiting longer than expected for their customized calendars, and is unhappy with Merrill. The CS agent told the caller that they shipped out the 27th and that some still hadn't shipped out yet. The CS agent also said that they had only BEGUN to ship them on the 27th, which was over a week ago. The caller is concerned that the calendar is not finished yet and that they have not received a discount code.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Has anyone received theirs? I called last week and was told that they would be shipping out the 27th--geez, they could have crawled them here by now. Called Merrill and got a very short tempered CS agent who told me 'NO, THEY WERE TO BEGIN SHIPPING OCTOBER 27". HUH??? I asked her how many they were shipping out a day, how long did they think it would take to get all the shipments done? She said some still hadn't shipped out yet--they had only BEGUN to ship them on the 27th....OK, that was over a week ago...almost 10 days now.... can't they just take care of this? They knew there was a problem a couple of months ago.....What was the holdup?, and she was just flat rude to me. I guess they are getting a lot of calls. I have an idea--FIX THE PROBLEM and they wouldn't get so many calls. I am going to email HO and let them know that this is ridiculous. We paid good $$ for these calendars, and I think we have been pretty darn patient about it. But it would be nice to actually be able to fix this BEFORE 2009 begins....

I called and was told that they shipped late last week. She couldn't tell me whether to expect them via USPS or UPS. Plus, the calendar begins with December. I was hoping to give these to my October and November hosts. Now I'll have to settle for part of November and December. Finally, if I remember correctly the discount they are offering for our trouble expires at the end of November. If so, I'm going to be really ticked if I have less than two weeks to decide whether or not to use it. (Could be wrong on this, though.)

The discount code was emailed back near the beginning of October. If you haven't gotten it, PM or email me and I'll get it to you.Their original communication said that all labels would ship BY OCT. 27, which means that the last of them would ship that day. If that's not what happened, they should be censured for not delivering on their promise.

You must have talked to the same Merrill cs rep that I talked to - I don't think she likes her job very much

Please Please Please report this stuff to HO when it happens to you. Document, get as much info as you can, and let them know how Merrill is treating us. We are their customer!

I got mine on the 30th... Still not happy with Merrill...

Discount code?

Not only have I not received my calendars or any notification but I haven't received a discount code.

This is very frustrating - I have spent a ton of money with these people, as I am sure the rest of you have, too.

My director got her calendars at Leadership? and she has not received stickers or notifcation that the calendars were incorrect.

Will you please forward that discount code to me?

Thanks! [email protected]

SeeMe4PC...

you got mail.... :)

I got my stickers in today's mail.

I contacted Merrill shortly after the first problem alert appeared here. I gave them my full contact info and was assured they would contact me when a solution was decided. Nothing. No email. No call. Nothing. I been in contact with the PC HO and will continue to share my concerns with them.

SeeMe4PC said:
Discount code?

Not only have I not received my calendars or any notification but I haven't received a discount code.

This is very frustrating - I have spent a ton of money with these people, as I am sure the rest of you have, too.

My director got her calendars at Leadership? and she has not received stickers or notifcation that the calendars were incorrect.

Will you please forward that discount code to me?

Thanks! [email protected]
If you ordered calendars in the last batch (the "order by Oct. 15" deadline), then you won't get stickers or a discount code, because those calendars were going to be corected.

needed mine last weekend and the gla I originally talked to told me she put a rush on them ( that was 4 weeks ago), still don't have them. Called yesterday and was told they will go out this week. I made my own for now because I wanted to give them out at some events I am doing, they look ok, not great, but I doubt anyone will even notice.

is anyone going to put the new product stickers on the calendars before they give them out? just wondering .......maybe it would be fun to let the customer put them on. I wish Merrrill would have put all the stickers for OUR PC dates in one line so we could have cut them out and mailed them to our guests... that would have been a great reminder for them to keep PC in mind ... either way I'm happy about the stickers.. not the date thing, but that's really not a big deal IMHO. I think it probably happens more than not in calendars these days..

wonder what the Open house sticker is for.. ? they should have put "my Show" stickers on there.. guess "get together" stickers would work too

Mine finally came today. The only stickers I'm putting on the calendars are the 2s. I'll be giving a sheet of the stickers with each calendar so hosts can use them if they like.

My stickers came today by the USPS. Not UPS or Fedex just regular mail.

STILL waiting--what a mess!

Related to Where Are My Merrill Calendar Stickers?

1. How do I use the Merrill Calendar Stickers?

The Merrill Calendar Stickers are designed to be used on any type of calendar. Simply peel off the sticker and place it on the corresponding date on your calendar. You can use them to mark important events, appointments, or tasks.

2. Can I customize the Merrill Calendar Stickers?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization for the Merrill Calendar Stickers. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and may consider offering customization in the future.

3. Are the Merrill Calendar Stickers reusable?

No, the Merrill Calendar Stickers are not designed to be reused. Once they are placed on a calendar, they are meant to stay on for the duration of that month. However, they can easily be removed without leaving any residue.

4. How many stickers come in a pack of Merrill Calendar Stickers?

Each pack of Merrill Calendar Stickers contains 120 stickers, with a variety of designs and colors. This is enough stickers to cover a full year's worth of dates.

5. Are the Merrill Calendar Stickers safe for all types of calendars?

Yes, the Merrill Calendar Stickers are safe to use on all types of calendars, including paper, wall, and dry erase calendars. They will not damage the surface or leave any residue when removed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cwinter474