• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Are There Errors in Merrill PC Calendars?

In summary, there seems to be a problem with the Merrill PC Calendars - they have Nov 3rd listed twice! Check yours and call Merrill if you have this too. Not sure what they are planning to do to fix them. Someone said they were sending stickers :yuck: The lady I talked to said she'd call me back tomorrow with a resolution.They are talking with our company today to come up with a solution for this problem. She told me too that they will call back tomorrow with the answer.I got the same answer. We shall see.I have not purchased them yet and really want to do so. However, I must write that if I already had them and
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Since a few of you don't go on CS anymore, I wanted to let you know about this.

There seems to be a problem with the Merrill PC Calendars - they have Nov 3rd listed twice! Check yours and call Merrill if you have this too. Not sure what they are planning to do to fix them. Someone said they were sending stickers :yuck: The lady I talked to said she'd call me back tomorrow with a resolution.

They are talking with our company today to come up with a solution for this problem. She told me too that they will call back tomorrow with the answer.

I got the same answer. We shall see.

I have not purchased them yet and really want to do so. However, I must write that if I already had them and the date was wrong, I would be rather upset if they gave me stickers to fix it. If you pay for something, you deserve for it to be right.

You had called me yesterday and this is the solution that we have come up with for the calendars.
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be sending a mailing to all Consultants who have ordered the calendars that includes a #2 sticker to fix this error on the calendar. To apologize for our error, for each calendar ordered, we are also sending a fun, full color sheet of event stickers to personalize your calendar. These stickers cover all the major events throughout the year and will brighten up your calendar. As you hand out calendars in the coming months, include the sticker sheet to excite your hosts and customers. For those of you that have already handed out calendars, this is an excellent opportunity to follow up with your customer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We strive for quality at Merrill Corporation and are putting processes in place to avoid potential errors, like this one, in the future. We appreciate your business and support!

I have not purchased anything from Merrill aside from items at conferences.I feel a bit like they have the attitude of "We got PC's biz..." and now everything else doesn't matter like customer service and such. Is it just me?

Nope, its not just you. I feel the same way.

Me too. I really like wearing my logo shirts, but I'm not crazy about wht Merrill has to offer. I want some new shirts and was just about to order them - they've been in my 'shopping cart' for a week now. I'd rather go with out than reward them with my $$ right now. Guess I'll go check out ebay....

Grrrrr....I have given these to my hosts so far and they love them, but why would they put out such a high quality product with a simple flaw like this?

I think we should step back and breathe a little here. Merrill has it's issues, I am quick to admit, but at least in my experience they have resolved all issues with my orders in a timely manner to my satisfaction (except the fact that they are too pricey). I also agree that we definitely need to have more than one vendor and have never understood the logic of just using one.

As far as the calendars are concerned They are beautiful. Each month has great pictures and a recipe. Our customers (or our team - my team won't buy them so I'm thinking of giving them as Christmas gifts) will love them.

The people who printed them made a mistake. They're human. Give them a break. I agree that a sticker doesn't sound like a professional solution but these calendars will bring us business - make sure you put your name on them - their friends will see them and want to know where they got them and that will start the PC conversation.

I plan to put the sticker and the "cute" stickers with the calendar and add a note saying to put it over the first 3rd of November and a comment like: "I guess our printers aren't perfect either. Thanks for letting me pamper you."

I am generally happy with Merrill and I think the calendars are gorgeous. I am tired and although I am so glad they have the holiday platter and plates back, I hate having to once again sticker those catalogs with a product we can't sell. And now the calendar...so with that said I will admit that I am in a :cry::cry:WAAAH:cry::cry: mood!!!

I remember even with Nancy's, Town & Country and VIP...there still was dissatisfaction!!! Just have to learn to bend with the times and adjust. If we were running our own business separate from PC and the companies we dealt with didn't offer what we wanted, then we would have to adjust there too.

I tell my hosts that this calendar is better than a Chippendale's calendar!!! Not only can you look at this calendar, but you can have the recipe too! :)devil:instead of looking at the "dish" on the calendar and longing for it...you can make the dish and have it in front of you!!:devil:)

baychef said:
I am generally happy with Merrill and I think the calendars are gorgeous. I am tired and although I am so glad they have the holiday platter and plates back, I hate having to once again sticker those catalogs with a product we can't sell. And now the calendar...so with that said I will admit that I am in a :cry::cry:WAAAH:cry::cry: mood!!!

I remember even with Nancy's, Town & Country and VIP...there still was dissatisfaction!!! Just have to learn to bend with the times and adjust. If we were running our own business separate from PC and the companies we dealt with didn't offer what we wanted, then we would have to adjust there too.

I tell my hosts that this calendar is better than a Chippendale's calendar!!! Not only can you look at this calendar, but you can have the recipe too! :)devil:instead of looking at the "dish" on the calendar and longing for it...you can make the dish and have it in front of you!! :devil:)

Ha Ha Ha - funny!

Guess what? I called them back to give them my consultant # (they hadn't asked before but it's been said they need it). The operator I talked with said they haven't come up with the resolution yet. I'm thinking we have expressed enough dissatisfaction with their original solution that they're re-thinking. I know I told them that we should get a coupon or credit...

Related to Why Are There Errors in Merrill PC Calendars?

1. What is the issue with Merrill calendars?

The problem with Merrill calendars is that they are not accurately reflecting the dates and holidays. This can cause confusion and inconvenience when planning events or appointments.

2. How widespread is this issue?

At this time, we are aware of the issue affecting a small percentage of Merrill calendars. However, we are actively working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

3. Will there be a recall or replacement for affected calendars?

At this time, we are not planning a recall or replacement for affected calendars. We are working on a solution to update the calendars with accurate dates and holidays.

4. How can I check if my Merrill calendar is affected?

If you have a Merrill calendar and notice discrepancies with the dates and holidays, it is likely affected by the issue. However, you can also check our website or contact our customer service for more information.

5. What steps are being taken to address the problem with Merrill calendars?

We are actively working with our suppliers to ensure that future Merrill calendars will have accurate dates and holidays. In the meantime, we are also providing resources and support for customers who have already purchased affected calendars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Kitchen2u