• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Shopping for Leads at Local Malls Effective for Businesses?

In summary, Jennifer and I are considering going to a local mall to "shop for leads". Jennifer is doing this on her own, but is hoping to approach 20 people. She has not been successful so far, but did find one store that allowed her to put in information about bridal registries.
pamela
Jennifer (iteachurkid) and I live near each other and have been discussing the option of going to a local mall and doing what is called "shopping for leads". Has anyone here ever done this? Does anyone have any ideas for us? Her Director did this with some of her team and we are going to get info from her, I just thought it would pay for us to see if anyone here had any ideas for us, too! TIA

Can I come?if you guys are going to VCC can I come too? :pray:

That's where we are headed. We are planning it for August 4th. We'd love to have ya. We can all step WAY out of our comfort zones TOGETHER!!!

Amy!!! I didn't know you lived near me?!?!?!
Of course you can come!

Please share what you plan to do and how it works out. Details needed!

Beth, from what I understand, we will go to the mall with PC booking and recruit info in hand and talk to the employees in the stores. This way, we are not soliciting customers. I have a friend that did this when she moved and she wore her PC apron! She was very successful!
Jennifer is checking on the gorey details, so when I know, I will let you all know!

iteachurkid said:
That's where we are headed. We are planning it for August 4th. We'd love to have ya. We can all step WAY out of our comfort zones TOGETHER!!!

Awesome! thanks for letting me invite myself! I'm in TN right now, but if you PM with details (or call) that would be geat!
Plus I LOVE Dillards & Kirklands!:D

wish me luck!Ok, due to differing schedules we are all doing this on our own. I'm doing it tomorrow (monday) night. Wish me luck!! I'll let you guys know what the results are!:pray:

My goal is to approach 20 people! Ambitious I know, but it should keep me focused and not distracted by the other shopping.

GO FOR IT, GIRL!!!

I'll let you know how CTC goes on Tuesday~I am seriously considering wearing my PC apron!

make sure you find someone to "wait on you" then compliment how well they work with people and you are always on the lookout for people like this to add to your team. Go to Boscovs, I hear things aren't too good there, might find some people willing to "jump ship"

Good luck to you both...I'm so bummed I can't go, but my poor sister really needs help packing :( You will both do awesome! Maybe we can try to set something up in the next couple of weeks and try to do it again!! Have fun!

Well...How did it go?

amy07 said:
Ok, due to differing schedules we are all doing this on our own. I'm doing it tomorrow (monday) night. Wish me luck!! I'll let you guys know what the results are!:pray:

My goal is to approach 20 people! Ambitious I know, but it should keep me focused and not distracted by the other shopping.

chuckie.jpg
You is a braaave baby, Tommy Pickles
tommy.jpg

Weird night! The mall was empty! Aside from the teenagers working at the stores. :grumpy:
The other shoppers were moms with kids in tow doing back to school shopping and since I can sympathize with that frustration I didn't approach them. Of the few adults I was able to find: most would not give me their information (but wanted mine) or they already had a Consultant.
I did find one store that allowed me to put in my information about bridal registries.
I always tell my team that I would never suggest them to try something that I wouldn't do myself. It wasn't the results I was particulary hoping for, but I don't feel defeated either. I'll try it again in a few weeks.....

1. How can local lead generation help my business?

Local lead generation can greatly benefit your business by helping you reach potential customers in your target geographic area. By focusing on local leads, you can increase your chances of connecting with customers who are more likely to convert into paying clients. It also allows you to establish a strong presence in your community and build trust among local consumers.

2. What are some effective strategies for local lead generation?

Some effective strategies for local lead generation include creating a strong online presence through social media and local business listings, networking with other businesses and organizations in your community, offering promotions and discounts to attract new customers, and providing exceptional customer service to encourage word-of-mouth referrals.

3. How can I measure the success of my local lead generation efforts?

There are various ways to measure the success of your local lead generation efforts, including tracking website traffic and conversions, monitoring social media engagement and reach, keeping track of new customer inquiries and conversions, and asking for customer feedback and reviews. These metrics can help you determine the effectiveness of your strategies and make any necessary adjustments.

4. How can partnering with influencers and local businesses help with local lead generation?

Partnering with influencers and other local businesses can greatly benefit your local lead generation efforts. By collaborating with individuals or businesses who have a strong presence and following in your community, you can increase your reach and credibility. This can also help you tap into new audiences and gain valuable referrals from trusted sources.

5. What role does customer engagement play in local lead generation?

Customer engagement is crucial in local lead generation as it helps build a relationship with potential customers and encourages them to choose your business over competitors. By providing exceptional customer service and actively engaging with your audience through social media, email marketing, and other channels, you can foster a sense of trust and loyalty with potential leads, making them more likely to convert into paying customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
keril
  • ardipc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • pcjulie