• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Securing Bookings & Solid Leads: Ideas & Strategies

, in summary, tried calling the people who said they wanted to book a party, but they didn't answer or they hung up on her. She is trying to figure out a way to get them to book a party instead.
PamperedK
Silver Member
This question branches from something I posted behind the apron but I thought it might be helpful to discuss here.

I hand out mini catalogs everywhere I go. I often talk to people at the grocery store - mostly the people at the checkout. A lot of times I'll ask if they're familiar with PC, they say no and I tell them what they do. They sound really excited and so I ask if they'd be interested in doing a show. Usually they say something like, "yeah, that would be great!" Rather than hold up the line, I get them to give me their info and I get their permission to call them when they're off work to book their date.

Every person I've spoken to that's said yes, they want to book, has not answered and not returned a call and then when I do get them on the phone, they hang up! It's really weird.

So my question is...how can I go about securing a booking or at least getting solid leads who are actually interested in booking?

I know some people just can't say no and I know it's my job to follow up so I'm going to end up with a lot of dead leads. I just wonder if there is something more I could do when I'm standing there in the store talking to them to get them on the calendar.

I've tried booking them right there, when there was no line, but that doesn't usually work because they don't have their calendars on them.

Any ideas?

If they've never heard of PC before why not invite them to one of the parties you have coming up. Then from the excitement of that party they will pick a date. I haven't tried it, but why wouldn't it work?

Chef Kearns said:
If they've never heard of PC before why not invite them to one of the parties you have coming up. Then from the excitement of that party they will pick a date. I haven't tried it, but why wouldn't it work?

That's a great idea!

I'd make a point to go back through their check-out line again. Tell them that you tried calling like they asked, but that they must be having phone trouble since you were disconnected....see what they say about that (and watch their facial expression). I'm sure it won't change the fact that they probably don't want a party, but it will let them know that what they did was not nice.

Make up a party to invites these leads to. Spend a day talking to people (like you have been), get them interested, but instead of asking them to host a party invite them to yours that you are holding on ______ (date). Get their contact info and send them an invite and then follow up day before, just like we coach our hosts.

Michelle

What are some ideas for securing bookings?

1. Host a virtual party: With the rise of technology, hosting a virtual party is a great way to reach a larger audience and secure bookings. You can use platforms like Zoom or Facebook Live to showcase products and interact with potential customers.

2. Offer incentives: People are more likely to book a party if they feel like they are getting a good deal. Offer incentives like free products or discounts for bookings made at the party.

3. Utilize social media: Use social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook to showcase your products and promote upcoming parties. You can also join online groups and communities to reach potential customers.

4. Partner with other businesses: Collaborate with other businesses or organizations to host a party together. This can help you reach a new audience and generate more bookings.

5. Follow up with past hosts: Don't forget to follow up with past hosts and offer them incentives for booking another party. They are already familiar with your products and may be more likely to book again.

How can I generate solid leads for my Pampered Chef business?

1. Attend vendor events: Participate in local vendor events or fairs to showcase your products and generate leads. Make sure to have plenty of business cards and promotional materials to hand out.

2. Offer a referral program: Encourage your customers to refer their friends and family to your business by offering a referral program. This can help generate solid leads from people who are already familiar with your products.

3. Host a cooking class: Host a cooking class or workshop where you can showcase your products and demonstrate how to use them. This can help attract new customers and generate leads.

4. Utilize social media: Use social media platforms to promote your business and reach potential customers. Share photos and videos of your products and engage with your followers to generate interest.

5. Attend networking events: Attend local networking events to meet new people and promote your business. This can help you make valuable connections and generate solid leads.

How can I make sure my bookings and leads are consistent?

1. Plan ahead: Set a schedule for booking parties and stick to it. This will help ensure a consistent flow of bookings and leads.

2. Follow up: Don't forget to follow up with potential customers who have expressed interest in hosting a party or purchasing products. A simple follow-up call or message can lead to a booking or referral.

3. Offer a variety of party options: Not everyone may be interested in hosting a traditional party. Offer different options like online parties, catalog parties, or themed parties to appeal to a wider audience.

4. Stay organized: Keep track of your bookings and leads in a spreadsheet or planner to ensure you are following up with everyone and not missing out on potential opportunities.

5. Provide excellent customer service: Happy customers are more likely to book parties and refer their friends and family. Make sure to provide excellent customer service and go above and beyond to make your customers feel appreciated.

Can I use social media to secure bookings and leads?

Yes, social media is a great tool for promoting your business and generating bookings and leads. You can use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to showcase your products, share upcoming parties and events, and engage with potential customers. Make sure to use hashtags and join relevant groups and communities to reach a larger audience.

How can I incentivize customers to book parties?

1. Offer discounts or free products: Everyone loves a good deal, so offering discounts or free products for bookings can be a great incentive for customers.

2. Hold a raffle: Hold a raffle at your party and offer an exclusive product or gift basket as a prize. This can encourage customers to book parties in order to have a chance to win.

3. Provide host rewards: Make sure to offer attractive host rewards to entice customers to book parties. This can include free products, discounts, or even host-exclusive products.

4. Host a theme party: Hosting a themed party can make it more fun and exciting for customers, and may encourage them to book a party to experience the theme.

5. Have a booking competition: Encourage customers to compete with each other to see who can book the most parties. Offer a prize to the winner, such as a free product or a discount on their next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Becca_in_MD