• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Booking Promotion Email Follow-Up for Preferred Guests/Hosts

G
Gagescorpages
Have any of you sent an email to preferred guests/hosts regarding this promotion? I can't seem to get the words together.
I want to send an email so that I can follow up with a phone call. I am REALLY bad about phone calls. Seriously- this is embarrassing - but I NEVER make calls. If I have called 20 people in 2 years, it's a lot.
So....if I send an email, it will force me to follow up....
So...back to my question...
Anyone have a good email typed up for this?

You are right, Linda! I mis-typed! :)

ooooo....I would love to see this before I start calling past hosts tonight!

Dear valued Preferred Guest/Host,

I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to take a moment to remind you about our current booking promotion for Preferred Guests/Hosts. It's a fantastic opportunity for you to earn free and discounted products while also sharing the love of pampered cooking with your friends and family.

I understand that making phone calls can be daunting, and I want to assure you that I am here to support and guide you every step of the way. I have a special email typed up just for this promotion that I would be happy to send your way. All you have to do is reply to this email and let me know that you would like to receive it.

Sending an email will also make it easier for me to follow up with you and ensure that you are taking advantage of this amazing opportunity. I am dedicated to helping you have a successful and enjoyable experience as a Preferred Guest/Host, and I am confident that this promotion will only add to that experience.

Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best regards,

1. What is the purpose of the "Booking Promotion Email Follow-Up for Preferred Guests/Hosts"?

The purpose of this email is to follow up with preferred guests or hosts regarding a booking promotion. This email serves as a reminder and encourages them to take advantage of the promotion.

2. Have any of you sent an email to preferred guests/hosts regarding this promotion?

I cannot answer this question as it would be specific to individual experiences. However, it is common for businesses to send promotional emails to preferred guests or hosts in order to increase bookings and engagement.

3. Can you provide tips for wording the email for this promotion?

A few tips for wording the email could be to keep it concise and to the point, highlight the benefits of the promotion, and create a sense of urgency by including a deadline or limited availability. It's also important to use a friendly and professional tone and include a call to action for the recipient to take action.

4. How can sending an email help with following up through phone calls?

Sending an email can serve as a first point of contact and a way to initiate the conversation. This can make it easier to follow up with a phone call because the recipient will already be aware of the promotion and may be more receptive to the call.

5. Can anyone share a sample email for this promotion?

I am unable to provide a sample email as it would depend on the specific details of the promotion and the target audience. However, there are many resources available online for creating effective promotional emails. It may also be helpful to consult with a marketing professional for assistance in crafting a compelling email for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • CAPCnewbie