• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings: Reach Out to Preferred Guests for July 21-25 Promotion!

In summary, the Pampered Chef is offering special promotions for hosts and guests in July. Hosts can win bonus free products and discounted items, as well as receive free shipping and a 10% discount for a year. Additionally, there is a chance to win daily prizes for hosts and guests if a show is booked for the week of July 21-25. There is also a grand prize for one lucky show. The consultant is offering to personally invite guests and mail out invitations. The July host special includes earning more free products, discounted items, and a free gift with a certain number of buying guests. Interested individuals are encouraged to contact the consultant to book a show.
SusanBP0129
Have any of you sent an email to preferred guests/hosts regarding this promotion? I can't seem to get the words together.
I want to send an email so that I can follow up with a phone call. I am REALLY bad about phone calls. So....if I send an email, it will force me to follow up....
So...back to my question...
Anyone have a good email typed up for this?
(I already sent my July newsletter :()

We modified the first paragraph based on who it was and their ordering pattern. After we sent this out we book 3 of the 5 nights for the promo.

Schools out so let's set your date for July & get some new products!!! I know you need them...you've told me so. With all the other stuff we have going on our days are limited.
They are offering Bonus Free Product ranging from $50 - $100 in additional to the regular $90 - $215 in free product if your show total is $500 or more and 60% off the Outdoor Party Sticks.

If having a show on a week night works for you then there is another special they're offering:
If you have your show July 21-25 there is a daily chance to win hot products for you and your guests. We need to register it with home office including date & time. Every entry is automatically pooled into a random drawing for a surprise phone call and red hot prize giveaway each day of the challenge. If your Show is taking place when they call, everyone will win!

50 winning Shows Each Day will receive:
A surprise phone call from a Home Office team member.
One FREE 10" Stainless Sauté Pan (a $98 value) for your host and another for you.
One FREE Smoky Barbecue Rub for every buying guest.
One Grand Prize winning Show will receive:
A surprise phone call from CEO Marla Gottschalk.
One free 5-piece Stainless Cookware Set (a $295 value) for the host and another for you.
We currently have all 5 days available that week & want to offer to you first. Since you're my buddy!!!!!!
Let me know so I can book your date & register it!

Thanks!!
:D

Thank you PCdudes! :thumbup: I changed it some to fit the e-mails that I do blind carbon copy, so I can send them large groupings. :) Here is what I did:

Hello!

The Pampered Chef home office is giving every host and guest a chance to win some great prizes!
If you have your show July 21-25 there is a daily chance to win hot products for you and your guests.
The show needs to be registered with the home office including date & time.
Every entry is automatically pooled into a random drawing for a surprise phone call and a red hot prize giveaway each day of the challenge.
If your Show is taking place when they call, everyone will win!

50 winning Shows Each Day will receive:
A surprise phone call from a Home Office team member.
One FREE 10" Stainless Sauté Pan (a $98 value) for show host
One Grand Prize winning Show will receive:
A surprise phone call from CEO Marla Gottschalk.
One free 5-piece Stainless Cookware Set (a $295 value) for the show host
I currently have 4 days available that week & want to offer a date to you.
Let me know so we can book your date & register it!
I will be glad to call and invite all your guests personally and mail the invitations the day after I receive your guest list.

Below is a reminder of the other host and guest specials for July.
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxxx
Independent Pampered Chef Consultant
Consultant #xxxxx
xxxxxxxRoad
xxxxx Ohio
xxx@xxxxxx
phone
web address
JULY HOST SPECIAL

Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

In July, you can earn even more FREE products of your choice!

* $50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699
* $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999
* $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more

Plus, both July hosts and past hosts from whom a July Show was booked can purchase the Outdoor Party Sticks for just $15.60!

And with 12 or more buying guests, you can receive the Striped Kitchen Towel Set FREE!

Call me today to book your July Show.

Note: The Bonus Free Product Value is available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $500 in guest sales before tax and shipping. The Outdoor Party Sticks are available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping. The Outdoor Party Sticks are also available to the past host from whom the July Show was booked (if the past host's Show was held on or after Jan. 1, 2008). Limit two per Show - one for the current host and one for the past host from whom the Show was booked. The 12 or more buying guests bonus is available for July Cooking Show, Catalog Show and Wedding Shower hosts only. The Monthly Host Special is available to Wedding Registries the month Registry Rewards are redeemed.

JULY Guest Special

Receive a FREE Pinch Bowl Set with any purchase of $60 or more!

* Ideal for prepping and storing liquid and dry ingredients
* Pour spouts neatly add liquid ingredients to recipes
* Nests to take up less storage space
* Include plastic lids to conveniently store ingredients
* Set of four: 1, 2, 4 and 8 oz.
* Dishwasher- and freezer-safe; bowls also microwave-safe

Call me today!
Note: The July Guest Special is only available through July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers. It does NOT apply to individual orders (PamperedPartner®, mail), online orders or Wedding Registries. To receive this special, you must write the special item number in the "specials section" of the sales receipt. Guest Special will not automatically ship. You may receive only ONE with $60 or more purchase.

Anyone know if this is being offered in Canada? I don't remember seeing anything about it....:confused: Sounds really good!

don't think we have the same offer up here. :( too bad, b/c it looks like a great booking tool.

Thanks, I just sent it out from my website!! I had to adjust it to fit by putting part of it in the same box as my signature.

I want all 5 days filled, so hopefully this will get the other two filled with excited hosts:)

Those are some really great emails. I completely spaced on this and forgot to add it to my newsletters. I dont really want to bug my contacts again.

I hope you get some of the dates booked.

I have 4 of the 5 nights booked!! I really hope one of my hosts gets the call!!

What is the "Boost Bookings" promotion for July 21-25?

The "Boost Bookings" promotion is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to reach out to their preferred guests and encourage them to host a party or place an order during the designated dates of July 21-25. The goal is to increase bookings and sales during this time period.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Boost Bookings" promotion?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "Boost Bookings" promotion. It is open to consultants at all levels, including those who are just starting out or have been with the company for a while.

How do I reach out to my preferred guests for the "Boost Bookings" promotion?

You can reach out to your preferred guests by sending them personalized messages through email, social media, or even giving them a call. Make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a party or placing an order during the July 21-25 timeframe, such as exclusive discounts and promotions.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Boost Bookings" promotion?

Participating in the "Boost Bookings" promotion can bring in more bookings and sales, which can lead to higher commissions for consultants. It also allows consultants to connect with their preferred guests and build stronger relationships with them.

What are some tips for maximizing success with the "Boost Bookings" promotion?

Some tips for maximizing success with the "Boost Bookings" promotion include setting a goal for the number of preferred guests you want to reach out to, personalizing your messages, offering incentives or rewards for those who host a party or place an order, and following up with your guests to remind them of the promotion. It's also important to stay organized and keep track of who you have reached out to and their responses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stef1023
  • Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706