• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Success Express

In summary, Success Express is an online resource created by Belinda Ellsworth, who used to be in direct sales. It includes newsletters, an "Ask Belinda" section, monthly audio sessions, and discounted products. The current sale offers three months for $15. Pamperedgirl3 has bought the 6 CD set of Step into Success and has seen results such as bookings and one person taking recruiting info. Anne has found the service extremely useful and suggests signing up with her name as a referral.
MGG said:
Hi Mandy,
After you posted some notes I changed my show a bit and it is alot more fun. I also get alot more interest and bookings now--I am wondering if I should go ahead and buy the "Designing an Amazing party Experience" based on your recommendation.

You know who else I am very impressed with, Karen Phelps. I listened to her Secret to Summer Scheduling Seminar and I thought it was super and it reminded me alot of Belinda's style(fun, empowering, energetic but also full of great tips and ideas). Also the DVD clips they have on the site remind me of Belinda. I am weighing the cost factor on getting the jumbo pack.

Baychef, I also enjoy the monthly audio and since I have forgotten to cancel every month since my trial ran out, I am trying to make the most out of those. I do plan to cancel before they charge me next month. Unfortuneately I do not have a team that I can sign up to do the head start center, but I can see how her site would be more beneficial to directors. I can highly recommend her Power Hour package. The folders and the CD are super great and everyone should try it with the Step To Success CDs.
umm Mandy you posted notes from Julie Wiess?? What thread can I find it under? TIA!

We should start a thread about great speakers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove