• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Will Be in Oak Brook Illinois for Cheap

In summary, the event "Belinda Ellsworth Will Be in Oak Brook Illinois for Cheap" is a free cooking demonstration and product showcase hosted by Pampered Chef consultant, Belinda Ellsworth. It will take place on [date] at [time] in Oak Brook, Illinois, with the exact location provided upon registration. Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase discounted Pampered Chef products. Registration is required and attendees are welcome to bring a friend or family member.
susanr613
Gold Member
I just got an e-mail from Belinda - she's doing her 4-hour Step into Success seminar in Oak Brook IL on Feb 21. Early registration is only $25, and if you pay at the door it's $35.

I can't go, but thought you all might be interested.

I seen you are on. Can you get on the Director Success? I see you are a director. I can't get on it. I have paid for the subscription but it won't let me look at anything. I have e-mailed Greg several times and don't get a response. Can you help? I want to talk to other directors and get different ideas.

She is also coming to the Lincoln/Omaha on the 31st of January. Same registration price.

1. What is the event "Belinda Ellsworth Will Be in Oak Brook Illinois for Cheap" about?

The event "Belinda Ellsworth Will Be in Oak Brook Illinois for Cheap" is a cooking demonstration and product showcase hosted by Pampered Chef consultant, Belinda Ellsworth. She will be showcasing various Pampered Chef products and sharing tips and recipes for using them in the kitchen.

2. When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [time] in Oak Brook, Illinois. The exact location will be provided upon registration.

3. How much does it cost to attend?

The event is completely free to attend. However, there may be opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price during the event.

4. Can I bring a friend to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. However, please make sure to include their name in your registration so we can plan for the appropriate number of attendees.

5. How do I register for the event?

To register for the event, please visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. Registration is required as space is limited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • pamperedpals