• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Success Express

In summary, Success Express is an online resource created by Belinda Ellsworth, who used to be in direct sales. It includes newsletters, an "Ask Belinda" section, monthly audio sessions, and discounted products. The current sale offers three months for $15. Pamperedgirl3 has bought the 6 CD set of Step into Success and has seen results such as bookings and one person taking recruiting info. Anne has found the service extremely useful and suggests signing up with her name as a referral.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Has anyone signed up for the Success Express?

I"m curious to know how beneficial it is too! I'm asking for her CD's for my b-day next month. I've been thinking about the Express too!

I got it for free for three months because I bought all her stuff at Conference. I LOVE it! There are fabulous articles that I can pass to my downline and that I can use for training. There are a couple of emails each week and there is a recorded (monthly?) message available on the website. There is also a way to hear the back issues of the message as well as see the back issues of the newsletters and stuff. I highly suggest you at least try it for a month!

Thanks! I was so broke at conference, I wish I had taken adantage of everything there. Next year will be different though! I'll have conference cash!

I heard her for the first time at our Cluster Meeting this past month and let me tell ya...she is great! Can you believe she isnt even a consultant??? I am definately putting my order in as soon as I get paid!! :D

She was in direct sales some time ago--she sold crystal and at one point jewelry. I don't know which companies. When she was very young, about 14 years old, she worked for a MK upper level manager just doing odd-job like tasks. From what I understood, she was the youngest to promote to the level she did when she was in direct sales.

This is the lemonaide lady right?

No the lemonade lady is different.

Success Express is Belinda Ellsworth. I just signed up. O-M-G!

AJPratt said:
Success Express is Belinda Ellsworth. I just signed up. O-M-G!
So....you're saying it's worth it already??? :)

Anne, you have to give us feedback now you've signed up - let us know whether it is worth it or not!!! :D

Seriously... I'm speechless!

AJPratt said:
Seriously... I'm speechless!

Does that ever happen?! Just kidding! How much is the success express? I was looking & never saw a price. Of course Gil thought I was blonde, so I may have had a blonde moment! (I do sometimes!)

Its $15 a month, but you buy the frist 3 together, so the fee is $45 and then $15.

AJPratt said:
Its $15 a month, but you buy the frist 3 together, so the fee is $45 and then $15.

Thanks Anne:)

can you give me the website link?

I have been a member of Belinda Ellsworth's magazine and now website for over 6 years now. For me, any purchase I have made from her CD's to her website or her seminars have been the best investment I have made in my business. She keeps up on the direct sales industry and helps us get the most out of our business. She was a consultant and was not as young as 14 but I believe she was closer to 18. Her energy is infectious and motivating. She can be that kick in the pants sometimes too! I have never been disappointed. Her website is: www.stepintosuccess.com

On her CD she said that at 14 she was helping out a woman mailing out packets and stamping catalogs and other odd job like tasks, who was in upper management with a make up company. But I think you're right that she didn't actually became a consultant until she was 18.

BTW: Welcome!

SALE! SALE! SALE!
Hey guys & gals....she's having a sale on the success express from now until Dec 31:) New members can get 3 months for only $15! Woo-hoo; I just signed up:D :D

I KNOW! I just signed up the month before and missed it. Grrr...

what is in her magazine? How much is it? How do you get it?

I am signing up right this second!!!

Awesome!!!

AJPratt said:
I KNOW! I just signed up the month before and missed it. Grrr...

Bummer! THat's usually the kind of luck I have:p I signed up as soon as I saw the sale! (I'm glad I waited till now)

Its worth it! And I'm sure people have paid for it longer than I have so I can't complain too much!

If you do sign up, please use my name! I didn't know it but they offer a referral program.

Hey, Anne, did you put me as the one who referred you when you signed up?

Ooopps. What a dummy! I forgot to, but I just sent them an email to ask to give you proper credit. I cc'ed it to you. Hopefully they will honor it.

Anne - they credited me for it!! Thanks!

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed up for the 3 months, and already it has helped me tremendously!!! I have been listening to the audio's all day, and have been reading the newsletters. So much of it is common sense, just said in a way that makes you pay attention !!!!

How and where do you sign up??? I learned so much from her at Confernce.. I can't wait to take her workshop again next year!!!

AJPratt said:
The address for Success Express is www.the-success-express.com.

Did you have any problems signing up on her web-site? I've tried several times today and it keeps timing out on me. Did you do it over the phone?

After seeing her at conference and all the kudos you've given this I can't wait to try this out. at this price it's a steal....and yes Anne, I'm making sure that you get credit for the referral!

I signed up on-line last Friday afternoon.

mommyhugz1978 said:
How and where do you sign up??? I learned so much from her at Confernce.. I can't wait to take her workshop again next year!!!

I don't want to bum you out or anything....but she may not be there again next year! They usually switch up the workshops every year I think...always good ones though;) I love her too....and would gladly sit through her workshop every year if I had to!

pamperedlinda said:
Did you have any problems signing up on her web-site? I've tried several times today and it keeps timing out on me. Did you do it over the phone?

After seeing her at conference and all the kudos you've given this I can't wait to try this out. at this price it's a steal....and yes Anne, I'm making sure that you get credit for the referral!
You crack me up!

lacychef: You're right... Unfortunately, she may not be at the conference. (sigh) I know they try to alternate presenters.

I have her 6 CD set that I bought at a cluster meeting the night I signed up. What is the Success Express and is it as good as her CDs? Like I said I just started and have bought my kit, booster pack, all the paperwork in english (I signed up for the spanish kit), and a sample set of new products--not to mention the 6 CD pack! I need to really know is it truly useful for our Pampered Chef bussiness and as great as the CDs? I have to justify another expense to my husband. He's been great b/c he owns and operates his own successful business (he knows start up is always a crunch); but I don't want to take advantage of the grace & favor I have with him.

I'm wondering the same thing. I know that Success Express is an online thing, but I'm not sure what all is included with it. I have her cd's (10 pk of Step into Success-6cds & Build a Million Dollar Org-4cds) & they have REALLY worked with me. Since using them, I've had at least 3 bookings from my shows & I had someone take recruiting info for the first time. Of course, she won't call me back--but at least she was interested enough to take the info!

The Success Express has newsletters and lots and lots of great material. There is an "Ask Belinda" section where you can write her and she WILL respond! She has to me! There is a monthly audio that you can download. That's about an hour long and ALWAYS great! You can sign up people in your downline to use it for free, too. She always offers some huge discount on another product, too.

There is a HUGE sale going on now! Three months for $15! What have you got to lose? Just put in my name when you sign up!

Thanks, Anne! I've been wanting to sign up but just haven't yet. I figured I'd wait until I get my commission today & then sign up.

Anne-do you know if they charge your account on a certain day each month after the first three months?

They charged my card right way for the first three mos. I'm not sure about after that because I'm still new.

Pamperedgirl3,
Do you like the Building a Million Dollar Bussiness CD pack? Would you recommend it as much as the Steps to Success pack?
Marisol

I have the tape pack and its great for building teams! For me it was the next step after the SUTS.

If you haven't gotten the first set already, I'd definitely get it with the first one b/c they are cheaper as a set! I have only listened to I think the first 2 or 3 so far, but I find that it has really great ideas! I haven't personally recruited anyone yet, but I will apply her ideas when I do. She has tips for what to say when you are finding out if they are interested, what to do when they join, etc. Like Anne said, it's the best thing for after the first set. I spent the first week or two after I got them listening over & over to the first set of tapes. Now that I have the first set memorized (lol), I'm moving on to the Build Million $ tapes.

Anne, I signed up and put you as the reference.

I LOVE the web-site, I have read so many good articles this week.

Awww... Thanks!

Well, I went ahead & signed up today. I used your name, Anne!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove