• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag?

In summary, to enter the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag, you must be a member of the B2B community on DC Cupcakes and follow the instructions provided on the giveaway post. The giveaway is open to all members who are at least 18 years of age, with the exception of DC Cupcakes employees and their immediate family members. The winner will be announced on the DC Cupcakes website and social media pages within 48 hours of the giveaway ending and will be notified via email. Each member is only eligible to enter once and multiple entries will result in disqualification. If you encounter any difficulties, please contact the DC Cupcakes customer support team for assistance.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Was anyone at a B2B that got the DC Cupcakes for having a person in the top 3 of Feeding America donations from last Fall? I haven't heard anything about it. I think the top 10 get a red Coach bag at Launch.

My exec got them for her meeting :)

No, I wasn't at the B2B event, but I did hear about the DC Cupcakes reward for the top Feeding America donors. I'm not sure if it was just for the top 3 or if more people received them. And I had no idea about the Coach bag reward at Launch! That's definitely a nice incentive for those who were able to make significant donations. Did anyone else here attend the B2B or know more details about the rewards? I'm curious to hear about other people's experiences.

Related to B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag?

1. How do I enter the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag?

To enter the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag, you must first be a member of the B2B community on DC Cupcakes. Once you are a member, you can enter the giveaway by following the instructions provided on the giveaway post.

2. Who is eligible to win the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag?

The B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag giveaway is open to all members of the B2B community on DC Cupcakes who are at least 18 years of age. Employees of DC Cupcakes and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.

3. When will the winner of the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag be announced?

The winner of the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag will be announced on the DC Cupcakes website and social media pages within 48 hours of the giveaway ending. The winner will also be notified via email.

4. Can I enter the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag more than once?

No, each member of the B2B community on DC Cupcakes is only eligible to enter the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag giveaway once. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.

5. What do I do if I am having trouble entering the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag?

If you are experiencing any issues with entering the B2B Winner of DC CuPampered Chefakes and Red Coach Bag, please contact the DC Cupcakes customer support team for assistance. They will be happy to help you resolve any technical difficulties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
abell
  • PamperedK