• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Reasons to Sign in November and December

In summary, the top 10 reasons to sign up for Nov and Dec events at Disney are:-Tax benefits-The tools needed for holiday entertaining and cooking-The head start on 2009-Average $100 commission per show-Free spring product-Discounted kit-Relaxation
pamperedbecky
A while ago, there was a flyer floating around that summarized the top 10 reasons to sign in Nov and Dec. I think it was pretty outdated, but I'd love to have something to work with to make a new, current one. Or does anyone have anything like this??? Maybe we can brainstorm to come up with a list and I can try to put something together.

My host from last night is semi-interested although is probably the BUSIEST person I've ever met. She would be great though. I thought I'd try to come up with some logical reasons why signing now is better than waiting. And I can send it to my lead list too.

Does anyone have a document/flyer like this to start us off??

I'd love to see this too..In the meantime, here are some ideas:1. Take advantage of the tax benefits for 2008 (can write off cost of kit, groceries, etc)
2. Have the tools she'll need for holiday entertaining and cooking... she's going to need them anyway!
3. Some of our best selling months due to holiday shopping, cooking and baking
4. Head-start on 2009 (90-day rule)
5. Our consultants average $100 commission per show... cash for Christmas?
6. Free spring product and discounted kit

Heres another idea. They can use the rest of this year to really learn the business and start 2009 off to a great start so they will have a better chance of earning Disney! :D

I am no good at flyers, but if anyone here can put that together in one I would REALLY appreciate it! I have a fence sitter or two I would love to sign THIS year!

I'm going to TRY to work on this later today. I had three shows this weekend and parent/teacher conferences this morning and kids' dentist appointments. I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can RELAX!:):):)

Relax and Thanksgiving are opposites! I guess you aren't cooking at your house?! I've procrastinated and now have to try to find a turkey. I can cook one, but I don't want to. I've got to find one that is pre-done for about 20 people that won't break the bank!! Good luck to me!

Chef Kearns said:
Relax and Thanksgiving are opposites! I guess you aren't cooking at your house?! I've procrastinated and now have to try to find a turkey. I can cook one, but I don't want to. I've got to find one that is pre-done for about 20 people that won't break the bank!! Good luck to me!

Oh gosh, not compared to the last week I've had. If I was hosting Thanksgiving, it would be more relaxing than that.;) But I do have this year off. I hosted the last two years. Last year the entire in-law family blew us off and cancelled, so we decided not to involve them this year. Then my parents decided to host so we're going there. I'm still making quite a bit of food though and just bringing it.:D

What are the reasons to sign up in November and December?

1. Holiday season sales: November and December are prime months for sales, making it the perfect time to join Pampered Chef and take advantage of the increased demand for our products.

2. Special offers for new consultants: In addition to the regular starter kit, new consultants who sign up in November and December may receive additional products or discounts as a welcome bonus.

3. Opportunity to earn extra income for the holidays: As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income during the holiday season by hosting parties and selling products to friends and family.

4. Build your business for the new year: Signing up in November and December allows you to get a head start on building your business for the new year. This can help you hit the ground running and reach your goals faster.

5. Join a supportive community: The holiday season is a busy time for everyone, and joining Pampered Chef in November and December allows you to connect with a supportive community of consultants who can provide guidance and encouragement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makeawhisk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • TWine120