• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Berry Salsa W/O APampered Chefs???

In summary, the author suggests using a peeler, chopper, or mandoline to make the recipe without the apple slicer.
Pampered_Marcia
So I don't have an Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer (shocking!), or the PC Apple Wedger, and I was wondering if I can still make this recipe work.

Suggestions?

Hi Marcia! Welcome out of your shell!
I would highlight the veggie peeler, and do you have the apple corer? you could core the apples - or if not, just use a forged knife, and cut the apple into smaller pieces, and then use the chopper to chop the apples. It could work great w/o the a/p/c/s!

I usually use the chopper. It's quicker and easier IMHO.

The Corer, Mandoline, and a utility knife or chopper work well, too :)

Apple Wedger and then Utility Knife/paring knife to peel and chopper to chop. That would work well.

Be sure to put some lemon juice on your apples so they don't turn!!

With the orange juice in the salsa, this has never been an issue for me. The strawberries turn the apples red before the apples get a chance to turn brown.

Use the new Salad Chopper (peel them, cut with the apple wedger and then each piece in half with the forged Santuko then use the salad chopper)! It was amazing with the Mango Salsa!

BethCooks4U said:
Use the new Salad Chopper (peel them, cut with the apple wedger and then each piece in half with the forged Santuko then use the salad chopper)! It was amazing with the Mango Salsa!

All great ideas! The first time I went to make this I forgot my APSC, and used the peeler and chopper, showed how the US&G (now use mandoline) worked. Good luck and have fun!

Can someone post the recipe for this? I can't seem to find it.

chefmelody said:
Can someone post the recipe for this? I can't seem to find it.

Its in the files. Search on apple and its some 5 recipes from the top.

Related to Apple Berry Salsa W/O APampered Chefs???

What ingredients are in the Apple Berry Salsa?

The Apple Berry Salsa from Pampered Chef contains diced apples, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, red onions, cilantro, lime juice, and a touch of honey for sweetness.

Is the Apple Berry Salsa spicy?

No, the Apple Berry Salsa does not have any added spice or heat. It has a balanced blend of sweet and tangy flavors.

Can I use this salsa as a topping for meats?

Yes, the Apple Berry Salsa is a versatile condiment that can be used as a topping for meats like chicken or pork. It also pairs well with grilled fish or shrimp for a refreshing summer meal.

How long does the Apple Berry Salsa last?

The Apple Berry Salsa can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. After that, the texture may begin to change and the flavors may not be as fresh.

Can I add other fruits or vegetables to the Apple Berry Salsa?

Absolutely! The Apple Berry Salsa is a great base for experimenting with different flavors. You can add diced avocado, mango, or even jalapenos for a spicy kick. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • erinyourpclady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • wadesgirl