• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer and Tablecloth

In summary, the Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer is a convenient kitchen tool that can peel, core, and slice apples quickly and easily. It features a sharp stainless steel blade and an adjustable peeler arm. While it is designed for apples, it can also be used on other round fruits. The product is dishwasher safe, but the blade should be hand washed for optimal sharpness. The included tablecloth is a 45x45 inch square and is made of durable, stain-resistant material suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Amanda c
I am looking for the apple peeler corer slicer and tablecloth I am just starting out I don't have much money yet I make my own apple pie filling every year is why I want the peeler don't have a tablecloth for vendor events either just borrowed one a couple times and maybe some tips on getting started would be nice I don't know anyone who is not poor .

Amanda c said:
I am looking for the apple peeler corer slicer and tablecloth I am just starting out I don't have much money yet I make my own apple pie filling every year is why I want the peeler don't have a tablecloth for vendor events either just borrowed one a couple times and maybe some tips on getting started would be nice I don't know anyone who is not poor .
Are you still looking for an APCS?

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer?

The Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer is a kitchen tool that is designed to quickly and easily peel, core, and slice apples in one simple motion. It is perfect for making apple pies, snacks, or adding sliced apples to salads.

2. How does the Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer work?

The Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer features a sharp stainless steel blade that easily cuts through the skin and flesh of the apple as it rotates. The peeler arm can be adjusted to the desired thickness of the slice, and the core is removed at the same time.

3. Can the Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer be used for other fruits?

While the Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer is specifically designed for apples, it can also be used to peel, core, and slice other round fruits such as pears and potatoes. It is not recommended for use with fruits or vegetables with irregular shapes or sizes.

4. Is the Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Apple Peeler Corer Slicer is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the blade to ensure it stays sharp and avoiding the dishwasher for the tablecloth to prevent any damage or shrinking.

5. What is the size of the included tablecloth?

The included tablecloth is a 45x45 inch square, making it the perfect size for most dining tables. It is made of durable and stain-resistant material, making it easy to clean and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • 1PamperedChef4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • chefheidi2003