• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I a Future Director? Hallelujah!

In summary, "Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2" is a limited edition cookbook by Pampered Chef featuring easy-to-make holiday recipes. It can be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website and includes a variety of dishes such as main courses, sides, desserts, and drinks. There are currently no special discounts, but it is designed to be used with Pampered Chef products.
texaschef
Gold Member
I guess that makes me a FUTURE DIRECTOR???! YEEHAW!!! :love:

That is very exciting! Did you go to conference? Great job.

Congrats! enjoy your raise!

Way to go- I know the feeling and am happy for you!

Congratulations....keep up the good work!!!

:balloon:CONGRATULATIONS!! :balloon:

Way to go! I have three I'm signing soon. I'm earning big dollars this week! I've really been focusing on the fact that more people are eating at home, because of high costs. They are looking for quick, delicious and inexpensive meal ideas. I let new recruits know that people are really wanting to know how to eat for less. It's working! Our new recruiting special (secret for now-sorry) is really going to help those who have "been on the fence" about starting their own PC business.

First off thanks for all the encouragement....I LOVE CS!!!
No I didn't go to conference...my director went and when she came back we had our cluster meeting. She told us about the promotion and I was on my way...I think ya'll are right...my fence sitters are going to say yes before August is over with!!!! I really want to make Director before my 1 year anniversary in Dec.
Thanks you guys for EVERYTHING!

1. What is "Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2"?

"Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2" is a limited edition cookbook released by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes for the holiday season.

2. How can I purchase "Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2"?

You can purchase "Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What types of recipes are included in "Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2"?

"Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2" features a variety of holiday-themed recipes including main dishes, sides, desserts, and drinks.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for "Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2"?

Currently, there are no special discounts or promotions for "Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2". However, check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any potential deals.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2"?

Yes, "Hallelujah!!! Just Signed #2" was created specifically for use with Pampered Chef products. The recipes have been tested and approved to work well with the tools and equipment offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chee65