• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating a New Journey: I'm a Future Director!

Is your fundraiser with a school or children's organization? If so, a little advice- kids are ALL ABOUT the PRIZE!! Have the school/organization print out a couple of generic letters on letterhead asking for a donated prize. I am not sure what is near you but it doesn't have to be extravagant especially if they are young. Send the letter to the Director of Public Relations at the company in which you wish to receive the donation. I would also follow up with a phone call and explain who you are, why you are asking and what the fundraiser is for. This way you have an added incentive to reach the goal and the prize does NOT come out of your pocket. I had the tickets from Busch Gardens Tampa donated that
smile10308
Gold Member
I am so excited! I am officially a FUTURE DIRECTOR!!!! Leadership here I come!!

Congrats!!

Way to go, Jodi! Must be an awesome feeling! Have a great time at Leadership! :D

Super job! Good luck on your next step up the ladder!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!!:)

Congratulations!!! Do both of your recurits have to qualify to be a FD?

Congrats, Jodi! It's a great feeling when all your hard work pays off!

:D Congratulations! :thumbup:

:chef: Thank you sooooo much to everyone!!!! I am seriously the most excited person in the room, everywhere I go!! Now I just need to figure out how to register for Leadership.

PS No your recruits do not have to be qualified. :) :thumbup:

YEA JODI! We are going to have SO MUCH FUN in Cincinnati!!!

Congratulations, Jodi!!!! I hope I see you there. I just made it this week and am buying my ticket on Monday!

That is FABULOUS!!! Way to go! Very happy for you!

Congrats to you!! Have a great time!!

That is AWESOME!!! COngrats! Please tell me how you had a show over $2000???? I have to know!!!

roxylady said:
Congratulations, Jodi!!!! I hope I see you there. I just made it this week and am buying my ticket on Monday!

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats! Please tell me how you had a show over $2000???? I have to know!!!

smile10308 said:
That is AWESOME!!! Congrats! Please tell me how you had a show over $2000???? I have to know!!!

I did a fundraiser show with my son's school soccer team both the Junior Varsity and Varsity. There were 40 players and only 11 participated. They took catalogs around and received orders that way. The player with the highest amount sold won 4 tickets to Busch Gardens Tampa w/meal vouchers.
One student alone sold over $700. He won. Imagine the possibilities if ALL 40 would have participated. I might have met my $6000 quota. As is, I still sold over $5000 for November. YEAH!:sing:

roxylady said:
I did a fundraiser show with my son's school soccer team both the Junior Varsity and Varsity. There were 40 players and only 11 participated. They took catalogs around and received orders that way. The player with the highest amount sold won 4 tickets to Busch Gardens Tampa w/meal vouchers.
One student alone sold over $700. He won. Imagine the possibilities if ALL 40 would have participated. I might have met my $6000 quota. As is, I still sold over $5000 for November. YEAH!:sing:
That is so AWESOME!!! I have a fundraiser booked for January and the host has a goal of $3000 in sales. I can't wait to see how well she does. Thanks so much again for all the encouragement.!!!

smile10308 said:
That is so AWESOME!!! I have a fundraiser booked for January and the host has a goal of $3000 in sales. I can't wait to see how well she does. Thanks so much again for all the encouragement.!!!
Is your fundraiser with a school or children's organization? If so, a little advice- kids are ALL ABOUT the PRIZE!! Have the school/organization print out a couple of generic letters on letterhead asking for a donated prize. I am not sure what is near you but it doesn't have to be extravagant especially if they are young. Send the letter to the Director of Public Relations at the company in which you wish to receive the donation. I would also follow up with a phone call and explain who you are, why you are asking and what the fundraiser is for. This way you have an added incentive to reach the goal and the prize does NOT come out of your pocket. I had the tickets from Busch Gardens Tampa donated that way and I had teenage boys working HARD to win. Imagine a group of High School boys selling PC:D

What does it mean to become a Future Director?

Becoming a Future Director with Pampered Chef means that you have taken the first step towards building your own successful business as a Pampered Chef Director. As a Future Director, you will have access to exclusive training and support to help you achieve your goals and reach the Director level.

How can I become a Future Director?

To become a Future Director, you must first be a Pampered Chef Consultant and meet certain qualifications. These qualifications include having a certain amount of sales, sponsoring new team members, and attending training and events. Contact your mentor or upline Director for more information on how to become a Future Director.

What are the benefits of being a Future Director?

As a Future Director, you will have access to exclusive training and support to help you grow your business and achieve your goals. You will also have the opportunity to earn increased commission and bonuses, as well as recognition for your achievements. Plus, you will have the chance to network and learn from other successful Pampered Chef Directors.

What happens after I become a Future Director?

After becoming a Future Director, you will continue to receive training and support to help you reach the Director level. You will also have the opportunity to attend special events and conferences, where you can learn from and connect with other Directors. Once you reach the Director level, you will have even more opportunities for growth and success with Pampered Chef.

Can I still be a Future Director if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely become a Future Director while working a full-time job. Many of our successful Directors started out as Consultants with full-time jobs and built their Pampered Chef business on the side. As long as you meet the qualifications and are willing to put in the effort, you can become a successful Future Director with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • chefannie