• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Follow-Up Tasks in P3 for Guests From Show Screen

In summary, there may be a way to add a follow-up task for guests who order from the show screen, but our resident know-it-all doesn't know how to do it.
katie0128
Silver Member
Is there any place in P3 to add a follow-up tasks (like CCCs) for guests from the show screen or a way to automatically add this f/u for all guests?

when you set up the show, I think it adds a follow up/CCC task. I don't feel like restarting the 'puter to check it. Sorry.

When you set up a show there are a bunch of tasks that are automatically set up. One of them is customer care for the whole show. It won't do it for each individual person who orders from the show though. Also, I think the default is to do them as MACs. I don't do those so I went in and changed the default to 28 days after the show. You can do that by going to Tools>Preferences. Then hit the + next to Personalize Pampered Partner then click on Task Sets. Choose Cooking show from the drop down list and all of the tasks and the days before or after the show are right there. You can edit from there.

HTH!

sfdavis918 said:
When you set up a show there are a bunch of tasks that are automatically set up. One of them is customer care for the whole show. It won't do it for each individual person who orders from the show though. Also, I think the default is to do them as MACs. I don't do those so I went in and changed the default to 28 days after the show. You can do that by going to Tools>Preferences. Then hit the + next to Personalize Pampered Partner then click on Task Sets. Choose Cooking show from the drop down list and all of the tasks and the days before or after the show are right there. You can edit from there.

HTH!

Ah ha! That is where it is!!! This must be a feature that was added since I looked here last!
Thanks bunches!!!

chefann said:
when you set up the show, I think it adds a follow up/CCC task.

I don't feel like restarting the 'puter to check it. Sorry.

WHAT???:eek: :eek: :eek: Our resident know-it-all doesn't have an answer off the top of her head??? I'm shocked to say the least! (hee hee)

It's 'cuz I'm SOOOOO bad with follow-up and I just never got the hang of using P3 for a to-do list.

Related to Adding Follow-Up Tasks in P3 for Guests From Show Screen

1. How do I add follow-up tasks for my guests in P3 from the show screen?

To add follow-up tasks for your guests in P3 from the show screen, follow these steps:

1. On the show screen, click on the guest name to open their guest profile.
  2. Click on the "Tasks" tab.
  3. Click on the "Add Task" button.
  4. Enter the details of the task, such as the due date and task description.
  5. Click "Save" to add the task to the guest's profile.

2. Can I add multiple follow-up tasks for the same guest in P3?

Yes, you can add multiple follow-up tasks for the same guest in P3. Simply click on the "Add Task" button again and enter the details for the additional task.

3. How do I edit or delete a follow-up task in P3 for a guest?

To edit or delete a follow-up task for a guest in P3, follow these steps:

3. Find the task you want to edit or delete and click on the pencil icon next to it to edit, or the trash can icon to delete.
  4. Make any necessary changes or confirm the deletion.
  5. Click "Save" to save your changes or "Delete" to remove the task.

4. Can I schedule follow-up tasks to be automatically added for my guests in P3?

Yes, you can schedule follow-up tasks to be automatically added for your guests in P3. You can set up automatic tasks in the "Settings" tab on the show screen. Simply select the tasks you want to be added and the time frame for when they should be added.

5. How do I view all the follow-up tasks I have added for my guests in P3?

To view all the follow-up tasks you have added for your guests in P3, follow these steps:

3. You will see a list of all the tasks you have added for that guest, including the due date, task description, and status.
  4. To view all tasks for all guests, go to the "Tasks" tab on the main P3 screen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• junkfortara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KimoMakano