• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding a Guest From Contacts in Beta

In summary, "Adding a Guest From Contacts in Beta" is a feature that allows you to easily add guests to your event by selecting them from your existing contacts list. To use this feature, simply go to the guest list for your event and click on the "Add Guest" button, then choose the "Add from Contacts" option and select the desired contact. If you have no contacts saved, you can manually enter the guest's information, but we recommend saving contacts for future use. This feature also allows you to add multiple guests at once, saving time and effort. It is available on all devices with internet access.
KimoMakano
Gold Member
Okay, someone may have asked this but I cannot find it.
I am thinking of moving to Beta and was playing around with adding a show.
When I went to add guests, I couldn't find a way to add them from my Contacts list.
Is that possible?
It seems like it should be but I cannot figure it out.
Thanks.

Did you merge your contacts from PP3 to the beta yet?

Question - if you merge from P3 to Beta, do they remain in P3 (if you are still using P3)?

Yes, contacts will still be in P3 after you migrate them.To add a guest, when you're in the show cart, just above the host's name on the left, there's an "add guest" button. Click that, and there should be an option to search for a customer.

Okay, thanks. I see it there.
So in order to "Search" for a contact you have to be in Show Cart then.
I was trying to do it from the Show Information page, where you set up the show. There is an option there to Add a Guest, but that does not give your the search option.
Thanks again.

What is "Adding a Guest From Contacts in Beta"?

"Adding a Guest From Contacts in Beta" is a feature on our platform that allows you to easily add a guest to your event by selecting them from your existing contacts list.

How do I use this feature?

To use this feature, simply go to the guest list for your event and click on the "Add Guest" button. From there, you can select the "Add from Contacts" option and choose the contact you want to add as a guest.

What if I don't have any contacts saved?

If you don't have any contacts saved, you can still use this feature by manually entering the guest's information. However, we recommend saving contacts to make the process quicker and more efficient in the future.

Can I add multiple guests from my contacts at once?

Yes, you can add multiple guests from your contacts at once by selecting all the contacts you want to add and then clicking the "Add" button. This will save you time and effort if you have a large guest list.

Is this feature available on all devices?

Yes, this feature is available on all devices including desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile devices. You can access your contacts and add guests from any device with internet access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cati123