• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with P3 Recruiting: Tasks Screen Annoyances

In summary, the new task list on P3 is difficult to use and does not have many features compared to the old version.
chefmelody
Okay, I've been forcing myself to use P3 since I'm working on recruiting, and I want to be able to answer questions. But ARGH. I've never been so frustrated with PP. I especially dislike the Tasks screen.

The old one, I could click on "First Call" in my task list, and it would pull up the contact information of the person I needed to call. It also showed the NAME of my contact in the list... i.e. "Suzie Host - First Call." This new one just shows a list of all the things I need to do... "First Call, Second Call, Followup, etc," but doesn't show the name unless I hover my mouse over it for a second. Then, when I click on it, and bring up the "Associated Contacts" screen, I CAN'T CLICK ON THE CONTACT TO BRING UP THEIR INFORMATION! Ohhh no, I have to close that window, then scroll down through my contacts list to find the person.

Add to that the fact that P3 seems to be a resource-hog, and bogs down my poor little laptop. (Runs okay on my PC, but I use my laptop more for business.) And it doesn't have as many reports features as PP, not even printing labels for contacts! I've added contacts since switching to P3, so I can't even switch back.

I do agree that they should have thought about adding more reports, or at least equivalent to PP before they launched it.....hopefully they will come, soon!

I'm running both - P3 is testing and PP is where my real stuff is. I'm hoping that I'll be able to do a full uninstall of P3 when they make changes that would encourage me to change and be able to re-install & import. Otherwise I'm going to be one unhappy camper.

tlennhoff said:
I'm running both - P3 is testing and PP is where my real stuff is. I'm hoping that I'll be able to do a full uninstall of P3 when they make changes that would encourage me to change and be able to re-install & import. Otherwise I'm going to be one unhappy camper.

Tasha,
Me too! I'm not switching over until everything is there! I've asked this question before but never got an answer....how long do we have before we have to use P3? There are so many features missing - I really don't care how NICE it looks - I want it to work for me, not against me!

I think there is probably a year or so....

I'm not asking when we will have to switch over. I don't want them to decide to come up with that date... the longer it takes for them to get all the bugs out of P3 the happier I'll be.

Related to Frustrated with P3 Recruiting: Tasks Screen Annoyances

What are the tasks included in the P3 Recruiting screen?

The P3 Recruiting screen includes tasks such as creating and managing guest lists, sending invitations to potential hosts, tracking RSVPs, and managing host rewards.

How can I customize the tasks displayed on the P3 Recruiting screen?

You can customize the tasks displayed on the P3 Recruiting screen by clicking on the "Customize" button and selecting the tasks you want to see. You can also rearrange the order of the tasks by clicking and dragging them into your preferred order.

Why do I keep getting an error message when trying to send invitations to potential hosts?

There are a few possible reasons for this error message. It could be due to a technical issue, incorrect contact information for the potential host, or reaching the maximum number of invitations allowed. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I access the P3 Recruiting screen on my mobile device?

Yes, the P3 Recruiting screen is accessible on mobile devices. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account through your mobile browser and navigate to the P3 Recruiting section.

How can I track the progress of my recruiting tasks on the P3 Recruiting screen?

You can track the progress of your recruiting tasks by checking the status of each task on the P3 Recruiting screen. The status will be updated as you complete each task, allowing you to easily see your progress and what still needs to be done.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • amya
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • byrd1956