• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Transition: Database Tasks with Contacts & Shows - Melinda's Question

In summary, the P3 Transition is a process that helps Pampered Chef consultants manage their contacts and shows through the P3 database. You can access the P3 database by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "P3" tab. Existing contacts can be imported or added manually. Shows can be scheduled and managed through the "Shows" tab and customized information can be seen using the "View Options" feature.
melindag
Those of you using P3 - I made the transition about 2 weeks ago - loving everything so far (what did I wait for?!?!) any way - I am taking some time to clean up my database.

Question: I'm a little confused by associating tasks with just the contact versus the contact and the show. Is there a benefit to doing it one way or the other?

Thanks
Melinda

If you associate it with both (show and contact), then if you delete the show, it'll delete the associated tasks. Not an issue if the task is customer care calls on a show from last month (that you aren't going to delete). But could be a problem if the show ends up being cancelled and you delete it, but want to keep a couple of the tasks (like follow up on potential bookings).

Last edited:
ok, thanks Ann!

Related to P3 Transition: Database Tasks with Contacts & Shows - Melinda's Question

1. What is the P3 Transition?

The P3 Transition is a process that helps Pampered Chef consultants to efficiently manage their contacts and shows through our P3 database. It allows you to easily organize and keep track of important information for your business.

2. How do I access the P3 database?

You can access the P3 database by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "P3" tab in the top menu. From there, you can navigate to the different sections such as "Contacts" and "Shows".

3. Can I import my existing contacts into P3?

Yes, you can import your existing contacts into P3 by clicking on the "Contacts" tab and then selecting "Import Contacts". You can also add contacts manually by clicking on the "Add Contact" button.

4. How do I schedule and manage shows in P3?

In P3, you can schedule and manage shows by clicking on the "Shows" tab and then selecting "Schedule a Show". You can also view all of your upcoming and past shows in the "Show Calendar" section and track your show results in the "Show Results" section.

5. Is there a way to customize the information I see in P3?

Yes, you can customize the information you see in P3 by using the "View Options" feature. Simply click on the "View Options" button in any section of the P3 database and select the columns and information you want to see.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • chefmelody