• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3

In summary, the PamperedPartner service will expire on Feb. 28, 2009. You must switch to PamperedPartner Plus in order to continue using the service. There are many helpful resources available, including audio workshops and tech support.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Dear PamperedPartner User,

We wanted to make you aware that PamperedPartner will reach the end of its
lifecycle on Feb. 28, 2009. This means you must upgrade to PamperedPartner Plus
(P3) before the end of February 2009, in order to continue to submit orders and
manage your contacts.

You’ll find that P3 makes it simpler for you to place orders, track sales,
monitor recruiting leads, contact customers and track income and expenses. In
addition, it includes the following features Consultants have requested most
often:

1) Simplifies Personal Web Site order tracking and sales:
Online orders are automatically downloaded into P3. You can copy Outside Show
orders from your Personal Web Site to your Shows in P3.

2) Transforms Order History into a sales tool:
Easily identify a customer’s buying habits and suggest new purchases or hosting
a Show during a particular month based on the host special.

3) Prevent unresolved issues:
The finalize tab provides an at-a-glance view of outstanding issues that need to be resolved, before submitting an order.

In order to help you make a smooth transition, the following resources are
available:

1) Audio Workshops:
Listen to National Conference workshop recordings conducted by Consultants who
have successfully made the move to P3. You can find them on Consultant’s Corner
under Consultant and Leadership Training/Online Training Center/Resources.

2) Tech Support:
You may contact the Tech Support team by calling the Solution Center at
1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) with any questions.

Also, available on an upcoming version by popular demand, P3 will run on your
Macintosh computers.

If you are not yet using P3, now is the time to make the switch. If you choose
to wait until after the holidays, it could contribute to longer response times
from our Tech Support team.

If you have already made the switch to P3, please disregard this e-mail.

I got it too. I already switched over back in January. My director, however, is freaking out. :D

DebbieJ said:
I got it too. I already switched over back in January.

My director, however, is freaking out. :D

Shes not alone!!! :eek:
Right now I'm just being stubborn, BUT I'm sure glad I took the class at Conference....:D

I was also dragging my feet in switching, but after attending the P3 workshop at NC and finding out I was in the minority of those submitting shows still using PP I switched. It is easy and user friendly. Tech Support was, and still is, awesome in their help. JUST DO IT!

DebbieJ said:
My director, however, is freaking out. :D

I'm trying not to. . . .:eek:

I drug my feet because I have dial-up. I'm so glad I switched! It takes a little getting used to, but it's really worth it.BTW, if you have dial-up, contact the HO. I couldn't even install P3 because my connection would time out. I talked to the tech people at NC, and they sent me an install CD that had all of the current updates on it. It worked beautifully.Don't be afraid. Take the plunge. It sounds like they're going to push you in if you don't. Of course, you could always go back to submitting your shows through the US Mail. ;)

raebates said:
Of course, you could always go back to submitting your shows through the US Mail. ;)

There you go Rae...always trying to be helpful!! ;):p

Yeah. I am pretty sure getting used to P3 will be easier than messing with hand writing and mailing orders in!!

DO IT LADIES! It really isn't that bad!! So many of us have survived the change!! lol :D

Do it!
Dooooooo it!!(That's supposed to be like the cool kids goading you into doing something.) :)

I can't remember what it was like to submit on PP - P3 is so much easier and there are so many better features on it - Everyone switch!

Ginger428 said:
Shes not alone!!! :eek:
Right now I'm just being stubborn, BUT I'm sure glad I took the class at Conference....:D

I could have wrote this post myself, Ginger!
This is exactly what's going on with me too! And yes I got the e-mail and groaned real loud!!!:rolleyes::blushing:;)

chefann said:
Do it!
Dooooooo it!!

(That's supposed to be like the cool kids goading you into doing something.) :)
You've been telling me to doooooooo it for about a year now!!! LOL! I guess I better!

PamperedDor said:
I can't remember what it was like to submit on PP - P3 is so much easier and there are so many better features on it - Everyone switch!

I know I'm going to be so mad at myself for not doing it sooner once I get the grasp of it!
It's just that I'm so good at PP! LOL!
It's that old dog, new trick thing! :yuck: Almost 10 years I've been working with PP!!!:eek:

For people who need to switch over, here are a few tips:
- Backup your PP data immediately before you install P3. There's one chance to import that data during the install process. And back it up onto a separate disk, not just the hard drive in your computer.
- Backup your system. That's always a good idea before you install any new software - in case the software doesn't play nice with the other things on your system. Then you can restore to a previous version of your setup.
- Don't try to install P3 when you have time-sensitive data to submit (i.e. the end of a month). That's just asking for it not to work.
- Install P3 and import your data, then just play with it for a while to get used to it. If you need to, uninstall then install it again and reimport your data so that it's clean.
- Don't switch on a weekend. Tech Support isn't open on the weekend, and you'll have to wait until Monday to call them.

chefann said:
For people who need to switch over, here are a few tips:
- Backup your PP data immediately before you install P3. There's one chance to import that data during the install process. And back it up onto a separate disk, not just the hard drive in your computer.
- Backup your system. That's always a good idea before you install any new software - in case the software doesn't play nice with the other things on your system. Then you can restore to a previous version of your setup.
- Don't try to install P3 when you have time-sensitive data to submit (i.e. the end of a month). That's just asking for it not to work.
- Install P3 and import your data, then just play with it for a while to get used to it. If you need to, uninstall then install it again and reimport your data so that it's clean.
- Don't switch on a weekend. Tech Support isn't open on the weekend, and you'll have to wait until Monday to call them.

Thanks for all the tips....;)

1. What is "Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3"?

"Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3" is a versatile tool that can be used for portioning, peeling, and pitting fruits and vegetables. It is made of durable stainless steel and has a comfortable grip handle for easy use.

2. How do I use "Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3" for portioning?

To use "Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3" for portioning, simply place the tool over the fruit or vegetable, and press down firmly to create evenly sized slices. You can adjust the thickness of the slices by tilting the tool at different angles.

3. Can "Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3" be used for peeling?

Yes, "Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3" can also be used for peeling fruits and vegetables. Simply hold the tool at a slight angle and slide it along the skin of the produce. The sharp edge will easily remove the skin, saving you time and effort.

4. Is "Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher to ensure it stays in good condition.

5. Can "Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3" be used for pitting fruits?

Yes, "Am I the Only One Who Got This? P3" can be used for pitting fruits such as avocados and peaches. Simply place the tool over the fruit and press down until the pit is removed. It's a convenient and mess-free way to pit your favorite fruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ljeffries
  • kristamk