• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yahoo Article- Spend Extra Money for Pots & Pans and Knives

In summary, investing in high-quality pots and pans and knives can greatly enhance your cooking experience, as they are essential for preparing meals and can greatly impact the taste and presentation of your dishes. Pampered Chef's products stand out from other brands due to their top-quality materials, professional chef approval, and satisfaction guarantee. While our pots and pans and knives are dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for optimal quality and longevity. Additionally, our products are designed to withstand the use of metal utensils without damage. We also offer warranties for our pots and pans and knives, providing customers with assurance in their purchases.
gilliandanielle
http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/103363/Save-or-Splurge:-The-Kitchen?mod=oneclick

This article is on the front page of Yahoo advising readers to splurge on quality knives and cookware... quite fitting for the specials in August and September! I thought it would be a great thing to pass onto customers!

Great article, Gillian! Thanks!!

Thank for sharing Gillian.

Thanks for sharing the article.

Awesome Article!!! Thanks!

Thanks for sharing

I wish I were having better luck convincing (sp) people to get our cookware.... they don't seem to think the price is good for them:p I don't really have people biting on the Sept. host special:eek:

Send them all this article! It always seems like a good idea coming from someone whos pocket won't be padded by the choice. Just cut and paste the part about the cookware and post the link to the whole article and pray that they don't invest in new cabinets instead, LOL!

I just tried to open the article and it didn't work...is it just me??

JaimeQ said:
I just tried to open the article and it didn't work...is it just me??

Try holding your control (ctrl) button down while you click on the link. It's possible that you have a popup blocker on and this will temporarily disable it.

Related to Yahoo Article- Spend Extra Money for Pots & Pans and Knives

1. Why should I spend extra money on pots and pans and knives?

Investing in high-quality pots and pans and knives can greatly improve your cooking experience. These tools are essential for preparing meals and having the right ones can make a significant difference in the taste and presentation of your dishes. Plus, they are durable and long-lasting, saving you money in the long run.

2. What sets Pampered Chef's pots and pans and knives apart from other brands?

Pampered Chef's pots and pans and knives are made with the highest quality materials and are designed with the home cook in mind. Our products are tested and approved by professional chefs and are known for their durability, performance, and ease of use. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase.

3. Are Pampered Chef's pots and pans and knives dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our pots and pans and knives are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water to maintain their quality and extend their lifespan.

4. Can I use metal utensils with Pampered Chef's pots and pans and knives?

Our pots and pans and knives are designed to be used with metal utensils. The materials used in our products are durable and can withstand the use of metal utensils without scratching or damaging the surface.

5. Do you offer any warranties for your pots and pans and knives?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty for our pots and pans and a one-year warranty for our knives. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, giving our customers peace of mind when investing in our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Back