• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kim's Kick Gets Me Updating WW Master Docs

In summary, "Kim's Kick Gets Me Updating WW Master Docs" is a program designed by Pampered Chef consultant Kim to help Weight Watchers consultants keep their master documents up to date with the latest product information and recipes. This program benefits consultants by saving them time and keeping their business more efficient. It is only available for Weight Watchers consultants and the master documents are typically updated monthly. "Kim's Kick Gets Me Updating WW Master Docs" can be accessed on any device with internet access, including mobile devices.
chefann
Gold Member
Hi, all!

Thanks to a kick in the rear from Kim, I finally got around to updating my master documents of WW points. The Spin on Salads cards are not on here (I'm at work and don't have them with me).

Please remember to update my info to yours (you'll need to go into View > Header and Footer).

Last edited:
Thanks Ann! I just booked another 8 pt party for Oct - so it's good to have this info!

The Hot and Sour soup would be really good for that party - it's only 3 points. Then you can do your "miracle" trifle, and still have points left for a salad or something to go with the soup.

Except she wants to do the Pork Tenderloin......but I see that the points for the mini sandwiches are low - and if I switched to a higher fiber roll, I could probably still do the BBQ Pork, and the Trifle!

But I did notice the Hot & Sour Soup - I'm going to have to try that and add it to my Soup Show line-up!

Hi there!

I'm so glad that Kim gave you that kick in the rear! Updating your master documents is so important, especially when it comes to keeping track of WW points. And thank you for the reminder to update our info in the Spin on Salads cards. It's always important to keep our materials current. Keep up the great work!

1. What exactly is "Kim's Kick Gets Me Updating WW Master Docs"?

"Kim's Kick Gets Me Updating WW Master Docs" is a program created by Pampered Chef consultant Kim that helps consultants keep their Weight Watchers master documents up to date with the latest product information and recipes.

2. How does "Kim's Kick Gets Me Updating WW Master Docs" benefit Pampered Chef consultants?

This program allows consultants to easily access and update their Weight Watchers master documents, which can help them stay organized and up to date with the latest products and recipes. This can ultimately save them time and make their business more efficient.

3. Is "Kim's Kick Gets Me Updating WW Master Docs" only available for Weight Watchers consultants?

Yes, this program is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants who are also Weight Watchers consultants. It is not available for consultants who are not affiliated with Weight Watchers.

4. How often are the master documents updated with new products and recipes?

The master documents are typically updated monthly, but may be updated more frequently as new products and recipes are released by Pampered Chef. Consultants will receive notifications when updates have been made.

5. Can I access "Kim's Kick Gets Me Updating WW Master Docs" on my mobile device?

Yes, the program can be accessed on any device with internet access. This includes mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies