• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow, I Thought There Were so Many Birthdays Today...

In summary, the "Wow, I Thought There Were so Many Birthdays Today..." tool allows users to input names and birthdays of family and friends to generate a personalized calendar. The calendar can be customized and is free to use for Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It can also be shared and offers reminders for upcoming birthdays.
cat
Gold Member
But most are really from 2 or 3 weeks ago...hehe:)

I was wondering if it was something in the water, or if some huge catastrophy happened ~ ice storm perhaps, that all these people could have possibly shared the same birthday!

I think people are catching up!!! I thought the same thing, then I thought I was loosing it.

I learned a while back to simply click on the thread, not view the first unread, when it's a happy birthday post. It's just waaay too easy for me to post without realizing that (1) I've already posted, or (2) the birthday was weeks ago.

But it is really nice of everyone to send birthday wishes! It's not unusual for me to send belated birthday cards...:p

Related to Wow, I Thought There Were so Many Birthdays Today...

1. How do I use the "Wow, I Thought There Were so Many Birthdays Today..." tool?

To use the tool, simply enter the names and birthdays of your family and friends into the designated fields. The tool will then generate a personalized calendar showing all the birthdays for the current day.

2. Can I customize the "Wow, I Thought There Were so Many Birthdays Today..." calendar?

Yes, you can customize the calendar by adding additional birthdays or changing the color scheme to your preference. Simply click on the "customize" button on the tool's homepage to make any changes.

3. Is the "Wow, I Thought There Were so Many Birthdays Today..." tool free to use?

Yes, the tool is completely free to use for Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It is a great way to keep track of important birthdays and show your loved ones that you care.

4. Can I share the "Wow, I Thought There Were so Many Birthdays Today..." calendar with others?

Yes, you can easily share the calendar with friends and family by clicking on the "share" button on the tool's homepage. You can also print the calendar and give it as a thoughtful gift.

5. Does the "Wow, I Thought There Were so Many Birthdays Today..." tool offer reminders for upcoming birthdays?

Yes, the tool allows you to set reminders for upcoming birthdays so you never miss an important date. You can choose to receive reminders via email or text message for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • raebates