• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would This Be a 'No No' Post on Fb?

In summary, it is not appropriate to post personal information about someone else on Facebook without their consent. It is also not okay to post controversial, offensive, or discriminatory content on the platform. Sharing someone else's post without their permission is generally considered polite, but it is best to get their consent first. Graphic or violent content is not acceptable on Facebook and should be reported if encountered. Finally, posting copyrighted material without permission from the copyright holder is not allowed and can result in legal action.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Hello all my FaceBook friends! I am looking for someone to help me by booking a show for January; I have to have it booked by tomorrow night. Once booked, I can help you to get some fantastic free and discounted products. Give me a hollar, please.

darn....all these peeks and no comments! any advise?

We are allowed to do things like that on FB now, so you're fine. ;) You may want to take the online training courses that are about Social Media so you know what things they recommend. There are things they will advise you on regarding Social Media etiquette and such. Some people have success with posts like that, and others will advise against it saying that your best chances are through asking people directly. Building up the relationships, maybe sending a PM and asking people directly. Make it about them as much as possible.

Last edited:
thanks for your advise

Hi there! I would love to help you book a show for January. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can offer you some amazing free and discounted products as a thank you for hosting a show. Let's chat and get your show booked by tomorrow night!

1. Can I post personal information about someone else on Facebook?

No, it is not appropriate to post personal information about anyone else on Facebook without their consent. This includes their full name, address, phone number, or any other identifying information.

2. Is it okay to post controversial or offensive content on Facebook?

No, it is not okay to post content that is controversial, offensive, or discriminatory on Facebook. This type of content can offend or harm others and goes against Facebook's Community Standards.

3. Can I share someone else's post without their permission?

It is generally considered polite to ask for someone's permission before sharing their post on Facebook. If the post is public, you can share it without asking, but it is always best to get the original poster's consent first.

4. Is it acceptable to post graphic or violent content on Facebook?

No, it is not acceptable to post graphic or violent content on Facebook. This type of content can be disturbing to others and goes against Facebook's guidelines. If you come across this type of content on Facebook, you can report it to the platform.

5. Can I post copyrighted material on Facebook?

No, it is not okay to post copyrighted material on Facebook without permission from the copyright holder. This includes music, videos, images, and other creative works. Doing so can result in your post being taken down and potential legal action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mammita001
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • c00p