• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the 2013 Wish List on CC?

In summary, the "Wish List" feature in Pampered Chef allows customers to save their favorite products and recipes for future reference. Items can be easily added by clicking the heart icon and can be shared with others via email or social media. To remove items, simply click the heart icon again or use the "Clear All" button. The "Wish List" can be accessed on multiple devices as long as the user is logged in with the same account.
brewejen
Gold Member
I've been looking for the 2013 wish list on CC but the link is invalid. Does anyone happen to have a copy saved that they could post or email me? [email protected]

This is my saved copy of the 2013 Spring Summer item list... is this what you mean by wishlist?https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sbz0of77urqtpw/2013%20Spring%20Summer%20Items%20by%20Price.pdf

That wasn't the one I was looking for, but someone sent me the one I needed. Thanks though!

What is the "Wish List" feature in Pampered Chef?

The "Wish List" feature in Pampered Chef is a convenient way for customers to save their favorite products and recipes for future reference. It allows them to easily access and purchase these items at a later time.

How do I add items to my "Wish List"?

To add items to your "Wish List", simply click the heart icon next to the product or recipe you wish to save. This will add it to your list and you can access it anytime by clicking on the "Wish List" tab at the top of the page.

Can I share my "Wish List" with others?

Yes, you can share your "Wish List" with others by clicking the share button next to your list. You can then choose to share it via email or social media platforms. This is a great way to let others know what products or recipes you are interested in.

How do I remove items from my "Wish List"?

To remove items from your "Wish List", simply click the heart icon again next to the product or recipe. This will remove it from your list. You can also click the "Clear All" button at the top of your list to remove all items at once.

Can I access my "Wish List" from different devices?

Yes, your "Wish List" is synced across all devices as long as you are logged in with the same account. This means you can add items to your list on your computer and access it later on your mobile device or vice versa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dflyer23