• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will you pray for those in the path of T.S. Fay?

In summary, Carolyn is in Tampa, watching the storm; other Floridians are located in northeast Florida, Brevard County, and northeast Martin County; and everyone is keeping an eye on the storm and hoping for the best.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Please pray for those of us in the path of T.S. Fay. I know there are several of us cheffers in the path.

For me, this is similar to Hurricane Charley's path in 2004 so we are a little more apprehensive about where it is going to make landfall.

Thank you for thinking of us way down here. You prayer warriors are wonderful! :angel:

Praying for you in SE TN! I can't imagine how scary it is after all the hurricanes in recent years! Get to safe shelter as soon as you can!

Praying for your and your families safety here in AL. Send some of that Fay rain up here when your done with it. We need it.

DessertDiva and I live about 40 mins apart we figured out yesterday.

I believe we are ready, pulled all the light-weight stuff in from outside. I didn't really need to get anymore supplies, I had all those already. Had to go to the store though because we needed milk and hubby needed protein bars. Wal-mart was very crowded. You have to realize too that school starts in our county today. So there were many last minute school shoppers too.
It is kind of funny that kids will be back to school one day and the very next day is a hurricane day. Yeah, we have hurricane days instead of snow days.

And yes, the track of Fay is very reminiscent of Charley but Fay is weaker so far.

Would love for other SW FL cheffers to check in.

Please all- keep safe!

good luck guys! Right now we're okay on the east coast. We should just get heavy rain on MOnday/Tuesday.

With the new change in track overnight, how does that affect you guys? Carolyn?

Prayers for the safety of all of you!

I hope you guys all stay safe!:)

Praying for all of you in Fla.
Stay safe.

Praying for all of you affected. God Bless and Good Luck!!!:blushing:

PampMomof3 said:
good luck guys! Right now we're okay on the east coast. We should just get heavy rain on MOnday/Tuesday.

With the new change in track overnight, how does that affect you guys? Carolyn?

It's not looknig great for us but not treacherous, either.
DH is not ready to put the shutters up yet (grumble grumble) but it's looming like there will be no school tomorrow, either.

They are currently forcasting the storm to hit our area at 2 pm tomorrow. It should be only a Category 1 at the most, but you never can predict them completely.

I am more worried about you guys on the west coast than I am about us. Stay safe ya'll!

dannyzmom said:
I am more worried about you guys on the west coast than I am about us. Stay safe ya'll!

I agree! Good luck you west coasters!! Carolyn, I don't think my dh has even THOUGHT about putting up the shutters!! :eek: Men!

Stay safe eveyone, and please keep us updated.

Where are you other Floridians located?

Im Tampa and we are keeping an eye on the storm.

I'm on the border of Broward and Palm Beach counties

I'm in Brevard County. Stay safe tonight guys!! :D

Prayers for your safety in Florida. Hopefully, Fay will FAYDE away!!! My aunt lives in Lake Wales so I always worry when hurricane season starts. About 4 years ago when you all had so many hit, they seemed to criss cross right over her home each time they struck.:(

We'll be watching and praying!

Now the 2 pm advisory said we are getting the storm at 8 am tomorrow morning. We are right in the center of the projected path. Yuck! :yuck:

We will be thinking of you...this is where I say, I will take my snow ANY DAY!!! I still have a house at the end of the storm.:balloon: Stay safe!!

Hopefully it will die out and stay away!

I'm a Florida consultant...located in the northeast area. We're only projected to get some heavy rain and wind, beginning as early as Tuesday night. I still checked our supplies, just to be safe. DH is outside taking care of the yard since it's not likely we can get that done for the next few days. He's also going to cycle the generator just to be on the safe side. :) Good luck, everyone...stay safe and let us know how you're doing!!!

DH flew into Ft Lauderdale this morning...I hope all of you are safe, and Fay moves quickly but not strongly across FL.

I'm in Martin County -- about 45 minutes north of WPB on the east coast. The weather is just yucky & wet now, but expected to get ugly later / overnight. No school tomorrow -- not the way to start a school year. :yuck: Waiting for 5:00 update.

Loreen said:
I'm in Martin County -- about 45 minutes north of WPB on the east coast. The weather is just yucky & wet now, but expected to get ugly later / overnight. No school tomorrow -- not the way to start a school year. :yuck: Waiting for 5:00 update.

Now we have no school and I'm debating on whether to put up the hurricane shutters on my own. :yuck:

My mom lives in Key West, she is still there and enjoying the next two days off as all the businesses are closed. She was a little bummed when it was raining this morning so she couldnt go running so she went to the gym and they were closed too. She said that winds are at 58 MPH which for those of us in the Midwest, that is nothing. Our spring storms have substained winds above 50 MPH and gusts to 80 MPH.

Hopefully Fay stays just as calm as she currently is, everyone down there enjoys the time off and gets a little rain that some of us wish we could get.

OK, Danielle, it's our turn. TS Fay will be likely a hurricane by the time she hits us. She's scheduled to be here late tomorrow/Thursday. I've had six calls from friends/relatives so far...gotta love it. That little line they draw as a "prediction" for where it will make landfall? Literally 5 miles from my house. I'm not panicking (yet) but I am definitely working on catching up our laundry...last time we had a power outage (after Frances) it lasted for almost a week and things get pretty ugly when you don't have enough clean underwear! :)

DH has already been advised that in addition to his regular duty Wednesday and Thursday nights he may be called in early and required to stay late, depending on what conditions indicate. Keep those prayers coming everyone!

Good luck Katie! It's over us right now!! We're in Brevard in Melbourne and we've had wind and rain ALL day an is supposed to continue into the night and tomorrow.

My sister lives in Saint Mary's Georgia and is expecting the Cat 1 to hit DIRECTLY on thursday. UGH!:yuck:

More continued prayers for you Floridians!

Everyone in FL has been, is or will be effected by Fay. We are cleaning up down here in SW FL but Fay is still on the move in NE FL. Keep all our fellow FL cheffers in prayer!

Man this sucks! It's just hovering over us and the news is saying that it may stay like this for antoher day to day and a half! If you look at your TV and see Melbourne, yeah that's where I"m at!! I hate being confined to my house! :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: ANd I'm a worry wart so I'm always wondering about tornadoes.

Good thing for my sis though. it doesn't look like its going to hit Georgia now!

"This is the storm that never ends...it just goes on and on my friends..." Sing with me now!

I am so ready for this thing to be over and done with. And the forecasters on television can't make up their minds on which track they should discuss. They're currently showing three different possibilities and staring at the camera in between commentaries with blank looks on their faces. I'm grateful it didn't go to hurricane strength, and it doesn't look as much like a direct hit on us anymore (yay!), but I will just be so glad when this isn't on every channel anymore.

UPDATE: OK, this is just pitiful. Fay has stalled and is basically standing still right off the coast and south of us. I know there are quite a few consultants in the northeast Florida area and along the coast south of us. The rain is ridiculous...some parts of the state could get 20"+ of rain. I think we're projected for up to 12". They're asking that people not drive unless it's absolutely necessary, and that's understandable. Chances are we're going to be under these conditions for at LEAST another 24 hours. DH got home from work this morning and has to go back at 5 this evening for another 12-hour shift, so please pray for his safety (and that of his co-workers), as well as for the safety of everyone else dealing with this storm. Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Related to Will you pray for those in the path of T.S. Fay?

1. What is T.S. Fay and where is it currently located?

T.S. Fay is a tropical storm that is currently located in the Atlantic Ocean. As of [insert date], it is located [insert location].

2. How strong is T.S. Fay and is it expected to become a hurricane?

As of [insert date], T.S. Fay is a tropical storm with sustained winds of [insert speed]. It is currently not expected to become a hurricane, but this could change as it moves closer to land.

3. What areas are in the path of T.S. Fay?

The current projected path of T.S. Fay includes [insert areas]. However, it is important to note that the path of a tropical storm can be unpredictable and could change at any time.

4. How can I help those in the path of T.S. Fay?

If you are not in the path of the storm, you can help by donating to reputable organizations that are providing aid to those affected by T.S. Fay. You can also keep those in the path in your thoughts and prayers.

5. How is the Pampered Chef community being impacted by T.S. Fay?

Unfortunately, there are several Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are in the path of T.S. Fay. We are keeping them in our thoughts and prayers and offering support to those who may be affected by the storm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies