• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do Orders from 2/28 Appear in Consultant Connection?

In summary, "Bad News About the System" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants to improve their business practices and achieve greater success. It covers topics such as time management, goal setting, and customer service. While participation is not mandatory, it is highly recommended as the valuable insights and strategies can benefit any business owner. The program is accessible through the online training portal using a consultant ID and password and there are no additional costs associated with it. However, the materials should not be shared with others without permission as they are meant for personal use only.
On 3/2/10 orders submitted on 2/28 will be reflected in Consultant Connection at 11 a.m. CST. Orders submitted on 3/1/10 will be reflected in Consultant Connection at 3 p.m. CST.

If you are a Premium Tools subscriber please be aware that the recognition data will be updated at that time as well.

We apologize for the delay

I;m going to go sulk now :(

and then you can imagine how many shows were submitted this morning as March shows.. gonna be messed up for a few days I fear

I had 2 shows with declined cards and then was glad to see they extended the time to have them resolve. So last night I had them all resolved and thought...great!!

Then I check my email at 5:30 am and another show popped up with a declined card....grrrrr! We really hammered them!;)

I have one with a declined card now. UGH!!!

I had two consultants w/ declined cards. I'm pretty sure they were able to clear them up online.I have a Feb show that I just got the checks for yesterday and I'm thinking of waiting until later today or even tomorrow to submit it... I'm sure they are totally swamped!

1. What exactly is "Bad News About the System"?

"Bad News About the System" is a training program created by Pampered Chef to help our consultants improve their business practices and achieve greater success. It covers various topics such as time management, goal setting, and customer service.

2. Is this program mandatory for all Pampered Chef consultants?

While we highly recommend that all our consultants participate in "Bad News About the System", it is not mandatory. However, we believe that the valuable insights and strategies shared in this program can greatly benefit any business owner.

3. How do I access "Bad News About the System"?

"Bad News About the System" is available to all Pampered Chef consultants through our online training portal. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password to access the program.

4. Will there be any additional costs to participate in "Bad News About the System"?

No, there are no additional costs associated with "Bad News About the System". This program is included in your consultant membership and is completely free of charge.

5. Can I share the materials from "Bad News About the System" with others?

No, the materials from "Bad News About the System" are meant for personal use only and cannot be shared with others. This program is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and should not be distributed without our permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies