• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Investigators be Present at the Conference?

or I'd refer them to the authorities.I, personally, would hate to embarrass myself, Pampered Chef or Chef Success by making a comment that I didn't think through.I totally agree, Ann. We've all seen how every word is subject to scrutiny.If anyone is approached by a journalist while at NC, the best thing to do is to refer them to a) the Mesa County Sheriff Department and b) the HO media inquiries department.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Do ya think, given that the investigators are lurking here on CS and now know when and where NC is that they are going to have investigators there? Or worse yet media trying to get quotes from consultants about Paige??

dannyzmom said:
Do ya think, given that the investigators are lurking here on CS and now know when and where NC is that they are going to have investigators there? Or worse yet media trying to get quotes from consultants about Paige??
OMG!! I hope not!

Carolyn I would bet that they would be. When Lori Hacking was missing later found she had killed by her Husband. It was her husbands 10 yr reunion and the media was there interviewing all the people there. What a way to enjoy your 10 yr.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Maybe they can come to the MnG and pick-up our bar tab?

pamperedlinda said:
I wouldn't be surprised.

Maybe they can come to the MnG and pick-up our bar tab?
LOL! Wouldn't that be a great thing!:p

I'd expect it. I also hope that TPC has stepped up security.

BTW, how do we know investigators are lurking around here? Sounds like they've pretty much eliminated ex-hd #2 from consideration and they've pretty much decided whatever has happened wasn't related to her PC business. So, on that note, maybe not too many - investigators, that is.

has PC been notified yet? I figured there would be something on the website about it, you know like pray for her like we are. but I havent' seen anything.

Chef_2_Four said:
has PC been notified yet? I figured there would be something on the website about it, you know like pray for her like we are. but I havent' seen anything.

Oh yes - they have known since Monday or Tuesday.

Even if the media is at conf, or approches any of us, we are not to talk to them regarding PC, and since for most of us that is the only context inwhich we know her, we wouldn't be much help

I'm sure HO is well aware and watching. They have people on here so we've been told and also her website was taken down. I'm sure they're staying out of it as much as possible. We are INDEPENDENT consultants after all.

I'd be more concerned about sleazy journalists than I would be about investigators........

ChefBeckyD said:
I'd be more concerned about sleazy journalists than I would be about investigators........

That's what I am thinking...
...lord help the one who approaches me - LOL Not only will I be PMS'ing, but I am upset over Paige's disappearance and nervous about my childrens' travels...I am NOT the person any reporter wants to approach next week - LOL

dannyzmom said:
That's what I am thinking...
...lord help the one who approaches me - LOL Not only will I be PMS'ing, but I am upset over Paige's disappearance and nervous about my childrens' travels...I am NOT the person any reporter wants to approach next week - LOL

Then I should just point them in your direction???:D

Sic 'Em Carolyn!!!

ChefBeckyD said:

Sic 'Em Carolyn!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:

Sic 'Em Carolyn!!!

Bring 'em on baybee....

Give it to em good! Tell them what we think of them!

If anyone is approached by a journalist while at NC, the best thing to do is to refer them to a) the Mesa County Sheriff Department and b) the HO media inquiries department.I, personally, would hate to embarrass myself, Pampered Chef or Chef Success by making a comment that I didn't think through.

janetupnorth said:
I'm sure HO is well aware and watching. They have people on here so we've been told and also her website was taken down. I'm sure they're staying out of it as much as possible. We are INDEPENDENT consultants after all.

I was wondering about her website earlier today. Interesting.

chefann said:
If anyone is approached by a journalist while at NC, the best thing to do is to refer them to a) the Mesa County Sheriff Department and b) the HO media inquiries department.

I, personally, would hate to embarrass myself, Pampered Chef or Chef Success by making a comment that I didn't think through.

I totally agree, Ann. We've all seen how every word is subject to scrutiny.

chefann said:
If anyone is approached by a journalist while at NC, the best thing to do is to refer them to a) the Mesa County Sheriff Department and b) the HO media inquiries department.

I, personally, would hate to embarrass myself, Pampered Chef or Chef Success by making a comment that I didn't think through.

I'm reminded of Jeff Foxworthy's comment about people in the south, "The problem is that we can't keep the most ignorant among us off the TV." I'd hate to see that applied to PC. If approached, I'd keep my own big mouth shut.

raebates said:
I'm reminded of Jeff Foxworthy's comment about people in the south, "The problem is that we can't keep the most ignorant among us off the TV." I'd hate to see that applied to PC. If approached, I'd keep my own big mouth shut.

Unfortunately i imagine there are those "15 seconds of fame" people who are going to blab anything they can come up with just for the sake of being on TV...I *do* hope HO sends out some sort or notification for everyone to refer reporters to HO and not answer any questions on our own...

I would like to think HO would do that but it seems like they are trying to keep things "under the radar"

etteluap70PC said:
I would like to think HO would do that but it seems like they are trying to keep things "under the radar"

This has GOT to be incomfortable for HO to address...on so many levels.

whoa I am scared of you.

1. What is the purpose of "Investigators at Conference"?

The purpose of "Investigators at Conference" is to provide training and education for Pampered Chef independent consultants in order to improve their business and increase their success.

2. Who can attend "Investigators at Conference"?

"Investigators at Conference" is open to all Pampered Chef independent consultants, regardless of rank or experience level.

3. How much does it cost to attend "Investigators at Conference"?

The cost of attending "Investigators at Conference" varies depending on the location and the specific package chosen. However, Pampered Chef offers early bird discounts and payment plans to make it more affordable for consultants to attend.

4. What should I expect at "Investigators at Conference"?

At "Investigators at Conference", you can expect to attend workshops and seminars on various topics related to business and cooking, hear from inspiring speakers, and network with other consultants. There will also be opportunities to shop for new products and attend fun events.

5. How do I register for "Investigators at Conference"?

To register for "Investigators at Conference", you can log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the conference you want to attend and follow the registration instructions. You can also contact your team leader for assistance with registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates